Indian Army Agniveer Notification 2022: Indian Army has released the notification for recruitment to the post of Agniveer General Duty, Agniveer Technical, Agniveer Technical (Aviation/Ammunition Examiner), Agniveer Clerk/ Store Keeper, Technical, Agniveer Tradesman 8th Passed and Agniveer. Indian Navy Agnipath Recruitment will be done on the basis of the registrations will be started in the month of July 2022. on joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Table of Contents
Indian Army Agniveer Notification is published on 20 June 2022 on the Army’s official website. Those who enrol for the post will be called to appear for recruitment rallies consisting of the Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and Physical Measurement Test (PMT). Afterwards, shortlisted candidates will be called for Medical Test followed by a written Test.
They can check more details such as salary, dates eligibility etc. under the Indian Army Agnipath Scheme 2022 are given below:
Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment Rally Important Dates
|Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment Rally Notification||20 June 2022|
|Starting Date of Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment Rally Registration||July 2022|
|Last Date of Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment Rally||to be released|
|Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment Rally||to be released|
What is Indian Army Agniveer Enrollment Period ?
- Candidates will be enrolled under Army Act 1950 for a service duration of four (04) years including the training period.
- Agniveers so enrolled will be subject to Army Act, 1950 and will be liable to go wherever ordered, by land, sea or air.
- Agniveers enrolled under the scheme, will not be eligible for any kind of Pension or Gratuity.
What is Indian Army Agniveer Salary ?
The pay & emoluments of Agniveers will be as given below :-
- 1st Year – Rs. 30,000/- (plus applicable allowances.)
- 2nd Year – ₹33,000/- (plus applicable allowances.)
- 3rd Year – 36,500/- (plus applicable allowances.)
- 4th Years- 40,000/- (plus applicable allowances.)
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment Rally 2022
- Agniveer (General Duty) (All Arms) – Class 10th /Matric with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. For boards following fgrading system minimum of D grade (33% – 40%) in individual subjects or equivalent of grade which contains 33% and overall aggregate in C2 grade or equivalent corresponding to 45% in aggregate.
- Agniveer (Tech) and Agniveer Tech (Avn & Amn Examiner) -10+2/Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject.
- Agniveer Clerk / Store Keeper Technical (All Arms) – 10+2 / Intermediate Exam Pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) with 60% marks in aggregate and minimum 50% in each subject. Securing 50% in English and Maths/Accts/Book Keeping in Cl XII is mandatory.
- Agniveer Tradesmen (All Arms)- 10th pass. No stipulation in aggregate percentage but should have scored in 33% in each subject.
- Agniveer Tradesmen (All Arms) 8th pass – Class 8th simple pass and No stipulation in aggregate percentage but should have scored in 33% in each subject.
17 ½ – 23 years
Indian Army Agniveer Selection Proces 2022
The candidates will be selected as follow:
- Physical Fitness Test (At Rally Sites)
- Physical Measurement (At Rally Site)
- Medical Test
- Written Test through Common Entrance Examination (CEE)
Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment Rally PFT 2022
1.6 Km Run
- Group – I – Up till 5 Min 30 Secs
- Group– II 5 Min 31 Sec to 5 Min 45 Secs
Beam (Pull Ups)
- Group – I – 10 of 40 marks
- Group– II – 9 of 33 Marks, 8 of 27 Marks, 7 of 21 Marks, 6 of 16 Marks
Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment Rally Result 2022
Result of written examination will be declared on the official website joinindianarmy.nic.in. No separate letter will be sent to the candidate. It is responsibility of candidate to check his result and report to ARO for documentation.
How to Apply for Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment Rally 2022 ?
Candidates can apply in only one category from July onwards of official website of Indian Armyt. If anyone is registered for multiple trade/category, he will be disqualified and not be considered for any trade/category.