IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has released job notification for the 1535 posts of Trade Apprentice in the Employment News (24-30) September 2022. These vacancies are available in various refineries of the IOCL across the country. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for theses posts on or before 23 October 2022.
In a bid to apply for IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2022 candidates should have certain educational qualification including B.Sc. (Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry/
Industrial Chemistry)/Matric with additional eligibility as mentioned in the notification.
Selection will be done on the basis of performance of the candidates on the basis of marks obtained by them in the Written Test and meeting the notified eligibility criteria.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 18 Oct 2022
Vacancy Details for IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2022:
- Trade Apprentice – Attendant Operator-396
- Trade Apprentice (Fitter)-161
- Trade Apprentice (Boiler)-54
- Technician Apprentice Chemical-332
- Technician Apprentice – Mechanical-163
- Technician Apprentice Mechanical-198
- Technician Apprentice Electrical-198
- Technician Apprentice Instrumentation-74
- Trade Apprentice- Secretarial Assistant -39 Trade Apprentice- Accountant-45
- Trade Apprentice- Data Entry Operator -41
- Trade Apprentice- Data Entry Operator (Skill Certificate Holders)-32
Eligibility Criteria for IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2022:
Check the notification link for details of the Educational qualification of the post.
Trade Apprentice – Attendant Operator-3 years B.Sc. (Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry/
Trade Apprentice (Fitter)-Matric with 2 (two) years ITI (Fitter) course
Trade Apprentice (Boiler)-3 years B.Sc. (Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry)
Check the notification link for details of the educational qualification of the posts.
How to Apply for IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2022:
Candidates can visit the website www.iocl.com, go to
‘What’s New’ > go to Engagement of Apprentices under Refineries Division> Click on “Detailed advertisement” (to refer to the Advertisement) > Click on “Click here to Apply Online” (to fill online application form).