IOCL JEA Recruitment 2021 Notification: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) is inviting applications on its website www.iocrefrecruit.in from 08 March to 29 March 2022. IOCL, the largest commercial undertaking in India and a Fortune “Global 500, has published the notification for Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production) Posts on its website and in the employment newspaper dated 12 March 2022.
Table of Contents
Those who possess Engineering Diploma with relevant experience are eligible for IOCL Recruitment 2022. IOCL JEA Exam will be conducted on 10 April 2022 and the result will be announced on 18 April 2022.
- Starting date for submission of online application: 08 March 2022
- Last date for submission of online application: 29 March 2022
- Last Date Of Receipt of Printout of Online Application with Supporting Documents – 09 April 2022
- Tentative Date of Written Test – 10 April 2022
- Tentative Date of Publication of Written Test Result – 18 April 2022
- Tentative Dates of SPPT – 22 April 2022
IOCL JEA Job Summary
|Notification||IOCL JEA Recruitment 2022: Salary Rs 105000, Apply Online for Jr Engineer Assistant Posts from 8 March|
|Last Date of Submission||29 Mar 2022|
|Date Of Exam||10 Apr 2022|
|Organization||Indian Oil Corporation Limited|
|Education Qual||Diploma Holder|
IOCL JEA Vacancy Details
Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production) in Chemical Discipline- 4 Posts
IOCL JEA Salary:
Rs. 25,000-1,05,000/- (Revised)
Eligibility Criteria for IOCL JEA Posts
- 3 years Diploma in Chemical / Refinery & Petrochemical Engg. Or B. Sc. (Maths, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) from a recognized Institute / University with minimum of 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ST candidates).
- Minimum one year of post-qualification experience in operation (rotating shift) of Pump House , Fired Heater, Compressor, Distillation Column, Reactor, Heat exchanger etc. in a Petroleum Refinery/ Petrochemicals / Fertilizer/Heavy Chemical/Gas Processing Industry.
IOCL JEA Age Limit:
- General, EWS & ST (applying as UR) – 18 to 26 years
- Relaxation in age upto 5 years for SC and 3 years for OBC (NCL) candidates considered against reserved positions will be allowed
Selection Process for IOCL JEA Posts
The selection process will comprise of:
- Written Test
- Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT) which will be of qualifying nature.
|Official Notification Download Here||Download Notification|
|Application Link||Apply Online|
|Official Website||Official Website|
|Join telegram Link For More Government Jobs||टेलीग्राम डेली जॉब अपडेट|
|Join Facebook Group||Join Facebook Group|
How to apply for IOCL Recruitment 2022?
- Go to IOCL Recruitment website iocrefrecruit.in
- Apply online by clicking on the online application link
- After successfully applying/registering on-line applications, take a print out of the filled in online application form.
- Now, duly sign the printout of on-line application form and send it to Dy. General Manager (HR), Barauni Refinery, P.O. Barauni Oil Refinery, Begusarai, Bihar – 851114, along with all supporting documents (as mentioned in the check list attached at Annexure I) & Photograph under self attestation by ordinary post latest by 09 April 2022
Candidates are advised to carry a copy of the online application with originals & self-authenticated copies of all testimonials and produce the same at the time of SPPT for verification