IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Notification: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has invited online applications for a total of 490 Apprentice positions. These vacancies are available in different trades and disciplines including Technician, Trade Apprentices/Accounts Executive/Graduate Apprentice (Technical and Non –-Technical) across the country. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for these posts on or before September 10, 2023, through the official website
Table of Contents
Advertisement No.: IOCL/MKTG/APPR/2023-24
Notification for Engagement of Trade/Technician/Accounts Executive/Graduate Apprentice under the Apprentices Act, 1961 at IOCL-Southern Region (MD)
Indian Oil Corporation Limited, a prominent commercial undertaking in India and a Fortune “Global 500” Company is offering engagement opportunities for Technician, Trade Apprentices, and Accounts Executive/Graduate Apprentices (Technical and Non-Technical) at various locations in states including Tamil Nadu, Puducherry, Karnataka, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, and Telangana.
Applications are invited from candidates who meet the required qualifications and other criteria for engagement as Apprentices under the Apprentices Act in the following disciplines:
- Opening of Online Application: August 25, 2023, from 10:00 AM onwards
- Last Date for Online Application Submission: September 10, 2023, until 11:55 PM
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2023: Job Overview
|Organization||Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)|
|Post Name||Technician, Trade Apprentices/Accounts Executive/Graduate Apprentice|
|Job Location||All India|
|Opening Date for Online Application||August 25, 2023|
|Last Date for Online Application||September 10, 2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
IOCL Trade and Graduate Apprentice Vacancy Details
|State||Discipline||Period of Apprenticeship||Total Seats|
|Tamil Nadu and Puducherry||Trade Apprentice Fitter||12 Months||30|
|Tamil Nadu and Puducherry||Technician Apprentice – Mechanical||12 Months||30|
|Karnataka||Technician Apprentice – Mechanical||12 Months||20|
|Kerala||Technician Apprentice – Mechanical||12 Months||20|
|Andhra Pradesh||Technician Apprentice – Mechanical||12 Months||20|
|Telangana||Technician Apprentice – Mechanical||12 Months||20|
|Tamil Nadu and Puducherry||Graduate Apprentice/Accounts Executive||12 Months||90|
IOCL Recruitment 2023: Educational Qualification
- Trade Apprentice (Fitter) – Matric with regular full-time 2-year ITI (Fitter) by NCVT/SCVT.
- Trade Apprentice (Electrician)– Matric with regular full-time 2-year ITI (Electrician) by NCVT/SCVT.
- Trade Apprentice (Electronics Mechanic) – Matric with regular full-time 2-year ITI (Electronics Mechanic) ed by NCVT/SCVT.
- Trade Apprentice (Instrument Mechanic) – Matric with regular full time 2 year ITI (Instrument Mechanic) by NCVT/SCVT.
- Trade Apprentice (Machinist) – Matric with regular full time 2 year ITI (Machinist) by NCVT/SCVT.
- Technician Apprentice (Mechanical) –3 years regular full-time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- Technician Apprentice (Electrical) –3 years regular full-time Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- Apprentice (Instrumentation) –3 years regular full-time Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering.
- Technician Apprentice (Civil) – 3 years regular full-time Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- Technician Apprentice (Electrical & Electronics) –3 years regular full-time Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
- Technician Apprentice (Electronics) –3 years regular full-time Diploma in Electronics Engineering.
- Trade Apprentice – Accounts Executive/Graduate Apprentice (BBA/B.A/B. Com/B.Sc.) – Regular full-time Graduate in any discipline.
- You are advised to check the notification link for details of the educational qualifications of the posts.
Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as of August 31, 2023, with age relaxations for SC/ST/OBC-NCL and PwBD candidates.
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
The selection process involves an Online Test comprising multiple-choice questions related to technical acumen, aptitude, reasoning, and English language skills. Shortlisted candidates will undergo document verification and medical fitness checks.
How to Apply for IOCL Trade and Graduate Apprentice
To apply for these posts, candidates are advised to register as a Technician/Trade Apprentice online in the following portals under the respective State as per their Trades below:
Trade Apprentice – ITI at http://apprenticeshipindia.org/candidate-registration
Technician Apprentice – Diploma at https://www.mhrdnats.gov.in/boat/commonRedirect/registermenunew!registermenunew.action
Trade Apprentice – Accounts Executive/Graduate Apprentice: The candidate will need to provide a non-engineering graduate enrollment ID immediately after joining (after the candidate’s login ID is generated by IOCL).
The last date for submission of online application is 10th September 2023 @ 11:55 p.m