10th Pass jobs Notification: If you are a 10th Passed government job aspirant then you have a golden chance to apply for 450+ group-c jobs in various departments under Matric (10th) Level Combined Exam-2022 (JMLCCE). Yes, Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has invited online applications for the Matric (10th) Level Combined Exam-2022 (JMLCCE) on its official website-jssc.nic.in.
Table of Contents
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for JSSC JMLCCE Recruitment 2022 Notification on or before 10 October 2022.
Candidates applying for the JMLCCE exam should note that selection will be based on OMR consist of the Mains exam only held on MCQ based.
Advt No. : 16/2022
Important Dates JSSC JMLCCE Recruitment
- Commencement of Submission of Application: 11 September 2022
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 10 October 2022
- Last date for Submission of Fees: 12 October 2022
- The last date to Upload Scanned Photographs and Signature: 14 October 2022
Vacancy Details JSSC JMLCCE Recruitment 2022
Matric (10th) Level Combined Exam-2022 (JMLCCE)-455
Eligibility Criteria JSSC JMLCCE Recruitment 2022
- Candidates should have 10th/Matric passed from the recognized board.
- Knowledge of local culture and language is essential.
- Check the notification link for details of the educational qualification of the posts.
JMLCCE exam will be based on OMR and consist of Mains exam only held on MCQ based. Mains exam will comprise three papers including.
Paper I (Language knowledge)
Paper II Regional culture/language knowledge.
Paper III (General Knowledge)
Age Limit JSSC JMLCCE Recruitment 2022 Notification:
JSSC JMLCCE Recruitment2022 Notification: PDF
How to Apply JSSC JMLCCE Recruitment 2022 Notification:
Eligible and interested candidates apply online through the official website-www.jssc.nic.in on or before 10 October 2022. The process of online application will commence on 11 September 2022.