JSSC JDLCCE Recruitment 2023 Notification: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has invited online applications for the 1562 posts of Junior Engineer, Street Light Inspector and others on its official website. The registration process for the Jharkhand Diploma level combined competitive Examination (JDLCCE) will start on May 25 and will conclude on June 24, 2023.
Table of Contents
Under the Jharkhand Diploma level combined competitive Examination (JDLCCE) recruitment drive, a total of 1562 vacant seats will be filled for various vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for these posts at– jssc.nic.in.
JSSC JDLCCE Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
Opening date of online application: May 25, 2023
Closing date of application: June 24, 2023
Last date for submission of application fees: June 26, 2023
Correction window: June 29 to July 01, 2023
Vacancy Details for JSSC JDLCCE Recruitment 2023
- Street Light Inspector-55
- Junior Engineer-1436
- Pipeline Inspector-16
- Motor Vehicle Inspector-44
JSSC JDLCCE Recruitment 2023: Overview
|Organization||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer & others|
|Job Location||All India|
|Opening Date for Online Application||May 25, 2023|
|Last Date for Online Application||June 24, 2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Age Limit||18 to 35 Yrs|
Educational Qualification of JSSC JDLCCE Recruitment 2023
- Street Light Inspector-Diploma in concerned trades with ITI.
- Junior Engineer-Candidates should have Diploma in concerned trades from recognized Institute.
- Pipeline Inspector-Required certificate in Plumbing trades.
- You are advised to check the notification link for details of the educational qualification of the posts.
Minimum 18 Years
Maximum 35 Years (General)
Check the notification link for details of the relaxation in age limit.
|Official Notification Download Here||Notification Download|
|Application Link||Apply Online|
|Join the telegram Link For More Government Jobs||टेलीग्राम डेली जॉब अपडेट|
|Join Facebook Group||Join Facebook Group|
How To Apply JSSC JDLCCE Recruitment 2023
- You can apply online for these posts after following the guidelines given below.
- Step 1: Visit to the official website– .jssc.nic.in.
- Step 2: Click on the link JDLCCE-2023 on the homepage.
- Step 3: Now you will have to provide the required details.
- Step 4: After that, submit the application form.
- Step 5: Now will get the registration Number and Password on your phone/email.
- Step 6: Candidates should note that they will have to again log in with the above credentials and finalize the entire application process with the guidelines mentioned on the official website.
- Step 7: Please keep the printout of the same for future reference.