Karnataka Police Recruitment 2022: Karnataka State Police (KSP) has released a notification for recruitment to the post of Civil Police Constable and Armed Police Constable. Candidates holding 12th pass qualification can submit their applications through the online mode from 1 to 30 April 2022 as per local media reports. However, the official website is under maintenance. Candidates are advised to keep calm and check the official website again.
Table of Contents
A total of 5050 vacancies are to be recruited through this recruitment process. The notification regarding the vacant posts of Armed Police Constable and Civil Police Constable was released on 28 March 2022. Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of a written exam, endurance test, and Physical Standard Test. Candidates can check the details like educational qualification, experience, selection criteria, and other details here.
- Starting date of online application: 1 April 2022
- Last date of online application: 30 April 2022
Karnataka Police Job Summary
|Notification||KSP Constable Recruitment 2022 Notification (Released), 5050 Vacancies Notified, Apply Now!|
|Notification Date||7 Apr, 2022|
|Last Date of Submission||30 Apr, 2022|
|Education Qual||Secondary, Other Qualifications|
|Functional||Administration, Other Funtional Area|
KSP Constable Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
- Hyderabad Karnataka Region (Civil Police Constable) – 432 Posts
- Non-Hyderabad Karnataka Region (Civil Police Constable) – 1068
- Armed Police Constable – 3550 Posts
District Based Vacancy Break Up (Civil Police Constable)
- Bengaluru Urban – 593 Posts
- Railways, Bengaluru – 35 Posts
- Kalaburgi Urban – 20 Posts
- Kalaburgi District – 10 Posts
- Bidar – 79 Posts
- Yadgir – 25 Posts
- Ballari/Vidyanagar – 107 Posts
- Raichur – 63 Posts
- Koppal – 38 Posts
- Mysuru Urban – 25 Posts
- Mangaluru Urban – 50 Posts
- Hubli Dharwad Urban – 45 Posts
- Belagavi Urban – 75 Posts
- Bengaluru District – 60 Posts
- Tumakuru – 45 Posts
- Ramanagara – 30 Posts
- Mysuru – 40 Posts
- Hassan – 30 Posts
- Mandya – 30 Posts
- Shivamogga – 25 Posts
- Dakshina Kannada, Mangaluru – 45 Posts
- Belagavi – 30 Posts
KSP Constable Recruitment 2022 (Armed Police Constable)
KSP Constable Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: Candidate must be at least 12th passed from a recognized Board. Candidates can check more details in the provided PDF Here.
KSP Constable Age Limit
– 18 to 25 years
KSP Constable Recruitment 2022 Selection Criteria
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of a written test, endurance test, and physical standard test.
|Official Notification Download Here||Download Notification|
|Application Link||Apply Online|
|Official Website||Official Website|
|Join the telegram Link For More Government Jobs||टेलीग्राम डेली जॉब अपडेट|
|Join Facebook Group||Join Facebook Group|
How to apply for KSP Constable Recruitment 2022?
Interested candidates can submit applications through the online mode followed by the easy steps given below.
- Visit the official website of KSP.i.e. ksp-online.in.
- Click on the link that reads ‘KSP Civil Police Constable/Armed Police Constable Apply Online’.
- Fill up the application form with all required details.
- Upload your documents.
- Pay your application fee and submit application form.
- Take a printout of KSP Civil Police Constable/Armed Police Constable Online Form after final submission for future reference.
- SC/ST – Rs. 200/-
- All others – Rs. 400/-