Kerala Post Office Recruitment 2021: Kerala Postal Circle is looking to recruit Postal Assistant (PA), Sorting Assistant (SA), Postman and Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) at various post offices and other main offices of the state. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application through offline mode on or before 03 December 2021.
Table of Contents
Before submitting the application, the candidates must read the detailed notification containing eligibility conditions and satisfy himself/themselves that he/she fulfills all the eligibility conditions for the post for which he/she has applied.
Kerala Post Office Job Summary
|Notification||Kerala Post Office Recruitment 2021 for MTS, Postman, and Other Group C Posts, Check Details Here|
|Last Date of Submission||Dec 3, 2021|
|Education Qual||Secondary, Other Qualifications|
Last Date of Offline Application – 03 December 2021
Kerala Post Office Vacancy Details
- Postal Assistant (PA) in Post Offices/ Savings Bank Control Organisation/ Circle Office & Regional Offices – 16 Posts
- Sorting Assistant (SA) in Railway Mail Service – 13 Posts
- Postman in Post office – 28 Posts
- Mail Guard in Railway Mail Office – 1 Post
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) in Post office/ Railway Mail Office – 37 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Kerala Post Office MTS, Postman, and Other Group C Posts
- For Postal/ Sorting Assistant- The candidates having passed minimum either 12th standard or equivalent qualification from a recognized board or university.
- For Postman/Mail Guard – Minimum 12th standard pass from a recognized board. Knowledge of local language i.e MALAYALAM. The candidate should have studied local language i.e MALAYALAM at least up to 10th Standard.
- For MTS – Minimum 10th standard pass from a recognized board b) Knowledge of local language i.e MALAYALAM. The candidate should have studied local language i.e MALAYALAM at least up to 10th Standard.
- Sportsmen who have represented a State or the Country in the National or International competition in Sports/ games shown below.
- Sportsmen who have represented their university in the Inter University Tournaments conducted by the Inter University Sports Board in the Sports / Games shown below.
- Sportsmen who have represented the State School teams in the National Sports/ Games for schools conducted by the All the India School Games Federation in the Sports / Games shown below.
- Sportsmen who have been awarded National Awards in Physical Efficiency under the National Physical Efficiency Drive.
Selection Process Kerala Post Office MTS, Postman and Other Group C Posts
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of educational and sports qualifications.
How to Apply for Kerala Post Office Recruitment 2021 for MTS, Postman and Other Posts ?
Eligible and interested can apply for the posts in the prescribed format and send the application to “The Assistant Director (Recruitment), Office of the Chief Postmaster General, Kerala Circle, Thiruvananthapuram – 695033” on or before 03 December 2021.
|Official Notification Download Here||Download Notification|
|Application Link||Apply Online|
|Official Website||Official Website|
|Join telegram Link For More Government Jobs||टेलीग्राम डेली जॉब अपडेट|
|Join Facebook Group||Join Facebook Group|