KVS Recruitment 2022 Notification: Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) has released the notifications for recruitment of various posts such as PRT, TGT, PGT, Yoga Teacher, Sports Teacher, Dance/Music Teacher, Special Educator, Computer Instructor, Counsellor, Nurse, Doctor, DEO) on contractual basis for the academic session 2022-23.
Table of Contents
Candidates interested in KV Recruitment 2022 can appear for the interview on the scheduled date and time. They are required to download the application form from the concerned school’s website and submit it along with a photocopy of all certificates and testimonials on the day of the interview.
Currently, the vacancies are available in KV Delhi, KV Ambala Cantt, KV Kalimpong West Bengal (WB) and in KV Nagrota, Jammu. We have provided the last date of submitting an application, the name of the post in each school and the notification link for reference. You can check the Interview Date, Notification Link, through the table below:
|Name of The School||Interview Date / Last Date of Application||Name of The Post||KVS Notification Download|
|KV Delhi||22 February 2022||PGT, TGTs, PRTs, Special Educator, Counsellor, Computer Instructor, Yoga Teacher, Sports Coach, Arts and Crafts Teacher, Music Teacher, Band Master, Doctor and Nurse||KV Delhi Notification|
|KV Ambala Cantt||26 February 2022||PRT, TGT, TGT, Computer Instructor, Special Educator, Counsellor, Sports Coach, Medical Doctor, Yoga Teacher, Music/Dance Teacher, DEO and Nurse||KV Ambala Notification Download|
|KV WB||25 and 26 Feb||TGTs, PGTs & Computer Instructors, PRT, YOGA Teacher, Nurse, Counselor & Coaches||KV WB Notification Download|
|KV Jammu||18 February 2022||PGT/TGT/PRT/Sports Coach/Yoga Instructor/Computer Instructor/Music & Dance Coach/Counsellor|
|KV Jammu Notification Download|
KVS Teacher Eligibility Criteria
- PGT – Aggregate 50% marks in Master’s degree in relevant subject with B.Ed. from a recognized University.B.Ed. or equivalent degree from recognized university.
- PRT – 12th with 50% marks or its equivalent and diploma certificate in basic teachers’ training of duration of not less than two years OR Bachelor of elementary education (B.El.Ed)/B.Ed/Diploma in Elementary Education Or higher than above Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET), conducted by CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose.
- TGT – Aggregate 50% marks in Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject and in aggregate with B.Ed. Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET), conducted by CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose.
- PGTs: 32500/-
- TGTs: 31250/-
- PRTs: 26250/-
- Nurse @750/day
- Coaches: 26250/-
- Computer Inst.: 26250/-
The selection process for KVS Jobs?
Candidates will be required to appear for the interview on the scheduled date and time
How to Apply for KVS Recruitment 2022 for Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts?
- Go to the concerned website of KVS
- Click on contractual jobs application link
- Download KVS Application Form
- Fill up the details and submit at the school
- You will called for the intrerview, if shotlisted