Labour Department Recruitment 2022: Bharti Camp from Labour Department, Godda has published a notification for recruitment to the post of Helper, Assembly and Operator. 1500 vacancies are available for Helper, 200 for Assembly and 200 vacancies for Operator. Those candidates who are interested in these posts can attend the camp on 15 October 2022 from 10:30 to 4 PM at District Employment Exchange Complex Goda.
Table of Contents
The candidates can check the organizer of the Recruitment Camps in the table below:
Labour Department Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Name of the Organizer|
Eligibility Criteria for Labour Department Recruitment 2022
- Helper – The candidate should be at least 5th class passed. They should have experience as Fitters/Mason/Carpenter
- Assebly – The candidate should hold ITI and Diploma. The minimum qualification required to apply for the posts is the 10th.
- Operator – The candidate should be 10th class and ITI passed.
- Helper – 18 to 35 years
- Assembly – 18 to 27 years
- Operator – 18 to 27 years
- Helper – Rs. 11500-17000
- Assembly – Rs. 9000-15000
- Operator – Rs. 9000-15000
The candidate should register for the exam on the scheduled date between 10 to 10:30 AM. The candidates can check the details regarding the camp by clicking on the notification link given below: