LIC HFL Recruitment 2022 Notification: Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) is inviting applications via online mode from eligible candidates for the Assistant and Assistant Manager Post on lichousing.com. The vacancies are available for Central, East Central, Eastern, North Central, Northern, South Central, South Eastern, Southern and Western Regions. The candidates can check the state-wise vacancies in the article below.
Table of Contents
LIC HFL Application Form Link is also available in this article. The link will be activated till 25 August 2022.
Those who successfully apply for LIC HFL Assistant Recruitment 2022 and for LIC HFL AM Recruitment 2022 will be called to appear for an online exam in the month of September or October 2022.
LIC HFL Important Dates
- Starting Date of LIC HFL Registration – 04 August 2022
- Last Date of LIC HFL Registraion – 25 August 2022
- LIC HFL Admit Card Date – 7 to 14 days before the exam
- LIC HFL Assistant Exam Date – September or October 2022
- LIC HFL AM Exam Date – September or October 2022
LIC HFL Vacancy Details
|State||Assistant Vacancy||AM Vacancy|
|Jammu & Kashmir|
- Assistant – The starting basic pay of Rs.22,730/- per month
- Assistant Manager – The starting basic pay of Rs.53,620/- per month
Eligibility Criteria for LIC HFL Recruitment 2022
- Assistant – The candidate should be a graduate with a minimum of 55% marks.
- AM Other – The candidate should be a graduate with a minimum of 60 % marks or a Postgraduate in any discipline.
- AM DME – Graduate in any discipline with 50% marks or Postgraduate in any discipline. MBA in marketing/finance will be given preference.
- Assistant – No experience
- Other – No experience
- DME – 3 years of experience
Selection Process for LIC HFL Recruitment 2022
- Assistant – Online Examination and Interview
- Assistant Manager (Others category) – Online Examination and Interview
- Assistant Manager (DME category) – Work Experience, Online Examination, and Interview
How to Apply for LIC HFL Recruitment 2022?
- Go to LIC HFL’s website, then click on “Careers” and go to “Job Opportunities” to open the page “RECRUITMENT OF ASSISTANTS/ ASSISTANT MANAGERS” and click on the option “Apply Online” which will open a new screen.
- To register your application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter your Name, Contact details, and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details and ‘Save & Next’ buttons.
- Upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- Fill in other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before COMPLETE REGISTRATION.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘COMPLETE REGISTRATION’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on the ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed with payment.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Assistant – Rs. 800/-
- Assistant Manager – Rs. 800/-