Maharashtra Post Office GDS Recruitment 2021: Maharashtra Postal Circle (Maharashtra Post Office), India Posts has is inviting online applications for recruitment to the post of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) on appost.in. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 on or before 26 May 2021. Maharashtra Post Office Notification and Application Link are given at the end of the article.
A total of 2428 vacancies are available for Branch Post Master (BPM), Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM) and Dav Sevak Posts in Aurangabad, Beed, Bhusaval, Dhule, Jalgaon, Nanded, Osmanabad, Pharbhani, RMS L DN BHUSAWAL, Goa, Kolhapur, Ratnagiri, RMS BM DN MIRAJ, Sangli, Sindhudurg, Mumbai East, Mumbai North, Mumbai North West, Mumbai South, Akola, Amaravati, Buldana, Chandrapur, Nagpur City, Nagpur Moffusil, Wardha,Yeotmal, Malegaon, Nashik, Navi Mumbai, Palghar, Raigad, Thane, Ahmednagar, Pandharpur, Pune City West, Pune City East, Pune Moffusil, Satara, Shrirampur and Solapur.
|Notification||Maharashtra Post Office GDS Recruitment 2021: 2428 Vacancies Notified, Apply Online @appost.in|
|Last Date of Submission||May 26, 2021|
|Organization||India Post, India Post|
|Functional||Other Funtional Area|
Maharashtra Postal Circle GDS Important Dates
- Starting date of Registration and fee payment – 27 April 2021
- Last date of registration and fee payment: 26 May 2021
Maharashtra Postal Circle GDS Vacancy Details
GDS (Branch Post Master (BPM), Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM) and Dav Sevak ) – 2428 Posts
- UR – 1105
- EWS – 246
- OBC – 565
- PWD-A – 10
- PWD-B – 23
- PWD-C – 29
- PWD-DE – 15
- SC – 191
- ST – 244
Maharashtra Postal Circle GDS Salary:
Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab
- BPM – Rs.12,000/-
- ABPM/Dak Sevak – Rs. 10,000/-
Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/Level 2 in TRCA Slab
- BPM – Rs.14,500/-
- ABPM/Dak Sevak – Rs. 12,000/-
Maharashtra Postal Circle GDS Eligibility Criteria
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks.
- Compulsory knowledge of Local Language
- The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects] as declared by the State Government or as per constitutional provisions relating to the 8th schedule of Constitution of India.
Maharashtra Postal Circle GDS Age Limit:
18 to 40 years (Age relaxation for reserved category as per govt. norms. No age relaxation for EWS Category)
Maharashtra Postal Circle GDS Selection Procedure
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications
How to Apply for Maharashtra Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021 ?
Eligible and interested candidates are required to register in the portal through https://indiapost.gov.in or https://appost.in/gdsonline before 26 May 2021.
- UR/OBC/EWS Male/trans-man – Rs. 100/-
- All female/trans-woman candidates, all SC/ST and all PwD – No Fee
- Kerala Postal Circle Notification and Application Link
What is age criteria for Maharashtra Post Office Recruitment 2021 ?
The Age Should Be Of 18 To 40 Years Are Eligible To Apply. There Will Be Age Relaxation For The Reserved Category Candidates As Per Government Norms.
What is the last date for Maharashtra GDS Registration ?
26 May 2021
What is the starting date for Maharashtra GDS Application ?
27 April 2021
What is the qualification for Maharashtra Postal Circle GDS Posts ?
The Candidate Should Be 10th Class Passed.