Mail Motor Service, Chennai Recruitment 2021: Mail Motor Service, Chennai has invited applications for the Staff Car Driver posts. Interested and eligible applicants can apply Mail Motor Service, Chennai Job Notification 2021 through the prescribed applications format on or before 26 May 2021.
“Department of Posts, Chennai (Tamil Nadu)” has invited applications from desirous citizens to fill the vacant posts through “Chennai Post Office Driver Recruitment 2021”. Whatever candidates want to get the opportunity of service through the department. That eligible candidate can apply.
|Notification||Mail Motor Service, Chennai Recruitment 2021: Apply 25 Staff Car Driver Posts before 26 May|
|Last Date of Submission||May 26, 2021|
|Functional||Other Funtional Area|
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the official notification issued by the department. All important links are provided at the end of this article.
- Start date to submit the Application: 05 May 2021
- Last date to submit the Application: 26 May 2021
Mail Motor Service, Chennai Staff Car Driver Details
- Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade): 25 Posts
Eligibility Staff Car Driver Job
Applicant should be 10th pass and have a license to operate a light and heavy vehicle with at least 03 years experience and knowledge of motor mechanism. Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 27 years.
Salary: Rs. 19900 to Rs. 63200.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible applicants can apply Mail Motor Service, Chennai Job Notification 2021 through the prescribed applications format on or before 26 May 2021.
- First of All Download the Application Form.
- Now Open the PDF and Fill in ‘online forms’ in the Password.
- Now You Can Print Out the Application Form and Fill it.
- Candidates should reach their application form along with self-attested copies of necessary documents at the following address before or on 26 May 2021, By Speed Post Only.
Self-attested copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and professional qualification certificate.
- Date of birth certificate (Mark sheet Copy).
- Caste Certificate. If you belong to the reserved category.
- Copy of experience certificate. If the candidate has.
- Self attested copy of Driving License.
- Indian Postal Order of Rs.100, if applicable for your category.