Ministry of Defence Group C Recruitment 2021: Ministry of Defence has invited online applications for recruitment to the post of Group C vacancies of Civilians Posts including Stenographer Grade II, Lower Division Clerk, Messenger and Safaiwala Posts through Direct Recruitment. Interested and eligible candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format within 21 days (20 November) from the last date of Publications (excluding the date of publications) of the advertisement in the Employment News.
Table of Contents
Ministry of Defence Job Summary
|Notification||Ministry of Defence Group C Recruitment 2021 Notification Released @mod.gov.in, check eligibility and application process details here|
|Notification Date||30 Oct 2021|
|Last Date of Submission||20 Nov 2021|
|Education Qual||Secondary, Senior Secondary|
|Functional||Administration, Other Funtional Area|
- Last date for submission of online application: 21 days (20 November) from the last date of Publications (excluding the date of publications) of the advertisement in the Employment News.
Ministry of Defence Group C Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
- Stenographer Grade II – 1 Post
- Lower Division Clerk- 1 Post
- Messenger- 3 Posts
- Safaiwala – 1 Post
Ministry of Defence Group C Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Stenographer Grade-II, Lower Division Clerk- 12th passed or equivalent.
- Messenger, Safaiwala – 10th passed or equivalent.
Ministry of Defence Group C Recruitment 2021 Pay Scale
- Stenographer Grade II – Level – 04 (Rs. 25,500 – 81, 100) Rs. 25, 500
- Lower Division Clerk- Level – 02 (Rs. 19,900 – 63, 200) Rs. 19, 900
- Messenger, Safaiwala – Level – 01 (Rs. 18, 000 – 56, 900) Rs. 18, 000
How to Apply for Ministry of Defence Group C Recruitment 2021
Interested and eligible candidates can submit applications along with the documents to the Ministry of Defence, Headquarters 111 Sub Area, Bengdubi Military Station (West Bengal), Station Head Quarters, Hashimara (West Bengal) and Station Head Quarters Gangtok within 21 days (20 November) from the date of publication of this notification in employment newspaper.