MPPSC Librarian Recruitment 2023 Notification: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has invited online applications for the 255 librarians. To apply for these posts, candidates should have an age limit from 21 to 40 years with other eligibility as mentioned in the notification. Interested and eligible can apply for these posts on or before May 19, 2023.
Table of Contents
To apply for Librarian posts under Higher Education Department in Madhya Pradesh, candidates should have certain educational qualifications including a Master’s degree with 55% marks in Library Science/Information Science/ Documentation Science or an equivalent professional degree as mentioned in the notification.
MPPSC Librarian Notification
Advertisement number 52/2022/30.12.2022
Opening Date for Submission of Application: April 20, 2023
Last Date for Submission of Application: May 19, 2023
Correction in Application Form: From April 20 to May 21, 2023.
Vacancy Details MPPSC Librarian Recruitment 2023
Category wise vacancies
|Number of Posts
Eligibility Criteria MPPSC Librarian Notification 2023
Applicants should have a Master’s degree with 55% marks in Library Science/Information Science/ Documentation Science or an equivalent professional degree as mentioned in the notification.
You are advised to check the notification link for details of the educational qualification/eligibility/salary/how to apply and other updates.
Minimum Age: 21 Years
Maximum Age: 40 Years
Relaxation in age limit as per the government norms.
MPPSC Librarian Recruitment 2023: Overview
|Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commi
|Opening Date for Online Application
|April 20, 2023
|Last Date for Online Application
|May 19, 2023
|Mode of Apply
|21 to 40 Yrs
MPPSC Librarian Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF
How To Apply for MPPSC Librarian Recruitment 2023
You can apply online for these posts after following the steps given below.
- First of all, visit the official website-www.mppsc.nic.in
- Click on the Recruitment tab/ career options
- Check the MPPSC Librarian application online link
- Provide all essential details including your name, date of birth, father’s name, and other updates.
- After uploading the relevant documents in the specified size and format, please confirm the registered information is true and accurate before submitting.
- Now click on the submit tab and take a printout of your application form for future reference.