MPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2022: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has published recruitment notification for the 427 Medical Officer Posts under Government Medical Colleges and affiliated hospitals. In a bid to apply for MPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2022, candidates should have certain educational qualification including M.B.B.S. Degree from a Statutory University with additional eligibility as mentioned in the notification.
Table of Contents
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for MPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2022 on or before 17 August 2022 on its official website-mpsc.gov.in.
Candidates willing to apply for theset posts can go through this article for application process, age limit, post wise qualification, experience, selection criteria, how to apply etc here.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 17 August 2022
MPSC Medical Officer Job Summary
|Notification||MPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2022: How to Apply for 427 Medical Officer Posts at mpsc.gov.in|
|Notification Date||Jul 26, 2022|
|Last Date of Submission||Aug 17, 2022|
|Education Qual||Other Qualifications, Graduate|
Vacancy Details MPSC Medical Officer
Eligibility Criteria MPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2022
1.Possess the M.B.B.S. Degree of a Statutory University or any other qualification recognized under the National medical Commission Act, 2019 (30 of 2019); AND
2. Have registered their names as per provisions of the Maharashtra Medical Council Act, 1965 or whose names have been registered in the register maintained under the said Act.
How to Apply MPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2022
You can apply for these posts after following the steps given below.
- Go to the official website at mpsconline.gov.in
- Click on the ‘User Registration’ option on the home page of official website.
- Now you will have to create your profile and log in
- Now, select the concerned post
- Then fill out the application form, upload your documents, and pay the fee
- Now submit the form and make a copy of it for future use.