MSTC Limited MT Recruitment 2023: MSTC Limited has invited online applications for 52 Management Trainee and Assistant Manager Posts on its official website. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these posts on or before June 11, 2023, at www.mstcindia.co.in.
Table of Contents
To apply for these posts, candidates should have requisite educational qualifications including BE/ B.Tech in Electronics/ IT/ Computer Science OR MCA with additional eligibility as mentioned in the notification.
Commencement of online application form: May 27, 2023
Last date of submission of application form online: June 11, 2023
Tentative date for written test: To be intimated here
Vacancy Details of MSTC Limited MT Recruitment 2023
- Assistant Manager Java Programmer-03
- Assistant Manager SYS Networking-01
- Assistant Manager SYS Dot Net-02
- Management Trainee Operations-15
- Management Trainee (P&A)-02
- Management Trainee (Law)-01
- Management Trainee (Hindi)-03
- Management Trainee (F&A)-25
Educational Qualification For MSTC Limited MT Recruitment 2023
- Assistant Manager: Applying candidates should have BE/ B.Tech. in Electronics/ IT/Computer Science OR MCA from a recognized University/ Institution.
Management Trainee Operations: Degree/ Post Graduation Degree in Humanities/Science/ Commerce/ Engineering/Law/Information Technology/ Business Administration with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University/institute
- Management Trainee (P&A): Degree/ Post Graduation Degree in Humanities/Science/ Commerce/ Engineering/Law/Information Technology/ Business Administration with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University/ institute preferably with Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in HR/ IR/ PM
- Management Trainee (Law): Degree/ Post Graduation Degree in Law with the minimum of 60% marks from a recognized University/ institute.
You are advised to check the notification link for details of the educational qualification of the posts.
Selection Process MSTC Limited MT Recruitment 2023
- As per the selection process, candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria will be called for the Computer Based Test(CBT).
- Candidates appearing in the All India-based CBT for the post of MT will be shortlisted for Group Discussion and thereafter for Interview and AM will be shortlisted for Interview as per the recruitment rules of the company.
- The final selection for the posts will be based on consolidated merit of All India-based CBT, Group Discussion and Interview for Management Trainees, and All India-based CBT and Interview for AM (Systems).
Pay Scale MSTC Limited MT Posts
E-1: Rs.50,000-3%-1,60,000 (C.T.C 15.16 lacs p.a.)
How to Apply For MSTC Limited MT Recruitment 2023
You can apply online for these posts through the official website www.mstcindia.co.in on or before June 11, 2023. MSTC Limited Recruitment 2023 For 52 Management Trainee & Other posts: Check Eligibility and How to Apply