NABI Recruitment 2022 Job Notification: National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute (NABI) has released a job notification in the Employment News (27 August-02 September 2022) for various Administrative and Technical positions on direct recruitment basis. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these posts on or before 26 September 2022.
Table of Contents
Last Date for Submission of Application: 26 September 2022
Vacancy Details NABI Recruitment 2022 Job Notification
- Sr. Private Secretary-01
- Management Assistant-01
- System Analyst-01
- Senior Technical Officer-01
- Assistant Engineer-02
- Technical Officer-01
- Senior Technical Assistant-02
Eligibility Criteria NABI Recruitment 2022 Job Notification
- Sr. Private Secretary-Graduate degree with MBA in any discipline from a recognized Institute/University and minimum of six years of experience in Level 6 & above or equivalent and having regular service experience in Office Management /Administration /Secretarial work/
- Good speed in English /Hindi shorthand and typing with good communication skills and has worked in Central Government/State Governments /Universities / Public Sector Undertakings/ Government funded research organizations / Institutions in Level 6/7 for 06 years.
- Check the notification link for details of the educational qualification for the posts.
NABI Recruitment 2022 Job Notification:
How to Apply for NABI Recruitment 2022 Job Notification
The eligible candidates can apply online mode, and the link will be available in
https://nabi.res.in/site/career?category=Mg%3D%3D and also upload the supporting documents as per the given format. The last date of receipt of the online application is 26th September 2022 (1700 Hrs IST) for all the candidates including far-flung areas.
Further, the candidate should take the printout of the submitted online application form and send it along with all the uploaded documents and two passport-size photographs. The same should reach NABI on or before 06th October 2022 (1700 Hrs IST). Check the notification link for details in this regard.