Indian Navy Apprentice Recruitment 2022-23 Job Notification : Indian Navy has invited online application for the 275 vacancies for Naval Dockyard Apprentices School, Visakhapatnam under Trade Apprentices (2023- 24 Batch) on its official website. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these posts on or before 02 January 2023.
Table of Contents
Selection for the Indian Navy Apprentice Recruitment 2022-23 Job Notification will be based on written examination. The written examination would be objective type consist of 50 questions (Mathematics 20, General Science 20, General Knowledge 10), with each question carrying one and half (1½) marks. Candidates in the order of merit of written examination would be called for interview in various reservation categories and trades.
Adv. No: DAS (V) / 01 / 22
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 02 January 2023
Last Date for Submission of Application with Documents: 09 Jan 2023
Written examination for all trades at DAS(Vzg): 28 February 2023 AM
Declaration of written exam results at DAS(Vzg): 03 March 2023 PM
Vacancy Details Indian Navy Apprentice Job Notification:
- Electronics Mechanic-36
- Sheet Metal Worker-33
- Mechanic (Diesel)-23
- Pipe Fitter-23
- R & A/C Mechanic-15
- Welder (Gas & Electric)-15
- Painter (General)-12
- Instrument Mechanic-10
- Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance-10
Related Govt Jobs
DVC GATE Recruitment 2022-23 For 100 Graduate Engineer Trainee Posts
THDC Apprentice Recruitment 2022-23 For Trade Apprentice 135 Vacancies, Apply Online
NPCIL Recruitment 2022-2023 for 243 Stipendary Trainee, Assistant and Other Posts
SECL Apprentice Recruitment 2022 for 1532 Posts in South Eastern Coalfields Limited
ISRO Recruitment 2022 For Scientist/Engineer Posts, Apply Online
Eligibility Criteria Indian Navy Apprentice Recruitment 2022-23
Candidates should have 10th pass with ITI in the concerned disciplines. You are advised to check the notification link for details of the eligibility/age limit and other update for the posts.
How To Download: Indian Navy Apprentice Job Notification:
- Visit the official website of Indian Navy-https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/
- Go to the Civilian/Recruitment & Result Section on the home page.
- Click on the link – ‘ Enrollment of Designated Trade Apprentices (2023- 24 Batch) at Naval Dockyard Apprentices School, Visakhapatnam – 530 014 (AP)PDF file that opens in new window. To know how to open PDF file refer Help section located at bottom of the site.’ available on the home page.
- Now you will get the PDF of the Naval Dockyard Apprentice Recruitment 2022-23 Job Notification in a new window.
- Download Naval Dockyard Apprentice Recruitment 2022-23 Job Notification and save the same for your future reference.
Click Here For Indian Navy Apprentice Recruitment 2022-23 Job Notification PDF
How To Apply Naval Dockyard Apprentice Job Notification
Visit to the official website of Apprenticeship Training at www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in web portal under National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme (NAPS) and follow the process given below to apply.
- Log on to www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in. Web portal.
- Then home page of the web site would open.
- Click on Register module in the home page.
- Then drop down menu with various options will appear.
- Click on Candidate in the drop down menu.
- A page titled Candidate Registration would open. The candidate is required to fill-up his personal details.
- Go back to Home page of www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in. Click on login
- in the home page. To open profile, candidates have to enter his registered gmail ID and password.
- You are advised to check the notification link for details in this regards.