NFC Hyderabad Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Nuclear Fuel Complex (NFC), Hyderabad under the Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India has invited online applications for the 345 Apprentice posts under the provisions of the Apprentices Act, 1961 in various trades. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for NFC Hyderabad Apprentice Recruitment 2022 on or before 05 November 2022.
Out of a total of 345 Apprentice Posts, there are 119 vacancies are for Fitter, 74 for Computer Operator & Programming Assistants (COPA), 27 for Electronics Mechanics, 26 for Electrician, and others.
Applying candidates should note that the selection committees will go through the applications and shortlist the candidates as per the vacancies available on a merit basis (percentage of marks of qualifying examination). Candidates should note that in case of a tie, the percentage of marks of 10th /SSC shall be considered as a tie-breaker.
Closing Date for Submission of Application: 05 November 2022
Vacancy Details NFC Hyderabad Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant)-07
- Electrician- 26
- Electronics Mechanic- 27
- Fitter- 119
- Instrument Mechanic- 6
- Laboratory Assistant(Chemical Plant)- 8
- Machinist -17
- Chemical Plant Operator- 5
- Turner- 27
- Carpenter- 2
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)-74
- Mechanic Diesel- 2
- Plumber- 4
Eligibility Criteria NFC Hyderabad Apprentice Recruitment 2022
10th & ITI Pass in respective trades.
Process To Download: NFC Hyderabad Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- Visit to the official website of Nuclear Fuel Complex (NFC)-nfc.gov.in
- Go to the Recruitment section on the home page.
- Click on the link-Advertisement for Engagement of ITI Trade Apprentices for The Year 2022-23 available on the home page.
- You will get the PDF of the NFC Hyderabad Apprentice Recruitment 2022 in a new window.
- Download and save the NFC Hyderabad Apprentice Recruitment 2022 for future reference.
NFC Hyderabad Apprentice Recruitment 2022 PDF
How To Apply for NFC Hyderabad Apprentice Posts
Candidates are required to apply for these posts
through the NAPS portal i.e., apprenticeshipindia.gov.in. All the required documents/certificates should be uploaded on the portal. Please check the notification link for details in this regard.