NHM Karnataka Recruitment 2022: National Health Mission, Karnataka (NHM Karnataka) has published a notification for the post of Community Health Officer (CHO) on karunadu.karnataka.gov.in. A total of 1048 vacancies will be filled through this recruitment for delivering Comprehensive Primary Health care under Ayushman Bharat-Arogya Karnataka.
Table of Contents
The candidates who are seeking to apply should hold a degree in Nursing. More details can be checked in the PDF link given below:
- Start date of registration- 27th October 2022
- Last date of registration- 08th November 2022 (Till 5:00 pm)
- Admit card release Date- 17th November 2022
NHM Karnataka CHO Vacancy Details
Community Health Officer (CHO) – 1048 Vacancies
Eligibility Criteria for NHM Karnataka CHO Recruitment 2022
In B.Sc Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc Nursing, the candidate shall have passed graduation from RGUHS or any other recognized university, with registration done under KNC only will be eligible to apply
How to Apply for NHM Karnataka CHO Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the official website http://karunadu.karnataka.gov.in/hfw
- Read the official notification. ·
- Click on the ‘Apply Online link.
- Fill out the online application form.
- Then take a printout of the application form for future Reference
NHM Karnataka CHO Notification Download
NHM Karnataka CHO Online Application Link