NHM TN Recruitment 2021 Notification: District Health Society, National Health Mission (NHM), Tamil Nadu is looking to recruit 7000+ Mid Level Health Provider (MLHP) and Multipurpose Health Worker (Male)/ Health Inspector Grade II. Eligible candidates who are interested in NHM Tamil Nadu Recruitment are required to submit their application through offline mode on or before 15 December 2021.
Table of Contents
A total of 296 vacancies are available of which 4848 are for MLHP and 2448 are for Health Workers in the Health Sub-Centre -Health and Wellness Centers (HWC-HSCs) . We have provided the educational qualification, age limit, and other details below:
Last Date of Submitting Application – 15 December 2021
- Mid Level Health Provider (MLHP) – 4848 Posts
- Multipurpose Health Worker (Male) /Health Inspector Grade II – 2448 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for NHM TN for MLHP and Multipurpose Health Worker/ Health Inspector Posts
- Educational Qualification:
- MLHP – DGNM/B.Sc Nursing/ B.Sc Nursing with Integrated curriculum registered under TN Nursing Council.
- Multipurpose Health Worker (Male) /Health Inspector Grade II – 12th with Biology/ Botany and Zoology. Must have passed Tamil language as a subject in SSLC level and possess two years for MultiPurpose Health Worker(Male)/Health Inspector/Sanitary Inspector Course training/ offered by recognized private institution/ Trust/ Universities/ Deemed Universities including Gandhigram Rural Institute training course certificate granted by the Director of Public Health and Preventive Medicine.
How to Apply for NHM TN Recruitment 2021?
Candidates should send the application along with the relevant document photocopies to “The Executive Secretary / Deputy Director of Health Services, Respective District Health Society” latest by 15 December 2021.