NHM UP Recruitment 2022: National Health Mission (NHM UP) has decided to fill 17000+ contractual vacancies of ANM, Staff Nurse, Lab Technician & Pharmacist-Allopathic Posts. Those who want to grab this opportunity are requested to submit their application online on the NHM UP official website. NHM UP Application Link is available from 27 November to 12 December 2022 at upnrhm.gov.in. Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria.
Table of Contents
The vacancies shall be filled under NUHM, DHS, Maternal Health, Community Process, RBSK, Child Health, PM-ABHIM, 15th Finance Commission, National Program, NCD, Blood Bank, and Training. Candidates can check the more details below:
- Starting Date of Online Application – 27 November 2022
- Last Date of Online Application – 12 December 2022
- NHM UP Exam Date – to be released
NHM UP Vacancy Details
|Staff Nurse HDU||376|
|Staff Nurse Trauma Center||431|
|Lab Technician Trauma Center||52|
|Material Health||Staff Nurse||185|
|Community Process||Staff Nurse||1737|
|Child Health||Staff Nurse||1847|
|PM ABHIM||Lab Technician||274|
|15th Finance Commission||Lab Technician||1305|
|Staff Nurse UHWC||847|
|National Program||Lab Technician+ CBNAAT LT-NTEP||10|
|Pharmacist- Allopathic NVHCP||4|
|Lab Technician- NVHCP||4|
|Blood Bank||Lab Technician||65|
Eligibility Criteria for NHM UP Recruitment 2022
- Staff nurse – Diploma in general nursing & midwifery or b. Sc. Nursing from any recognized institution approved by the Nursing Council of State/GOI. Registration from up nurses & midwives council.
- ANM- Certified diploma in auxiliary nursing and midwife by any recognized institute approved by the nursing council of the state/goi. Registration from UP Nurses & Midwives Council.
- Pharmacist allopathic – Intermediate with a diploma in pharmacy/degree in pharmacy. Registration from Uttar Pradesh Pharmacy Council,
- Lab Technician – Degree in medical laboratory technology (MLT) or intermediate (10+2) in science with a Diploma in Medical Laboratory technology.
18 to 40 years for all posts
NHM UP Jobs Selection Process
The selection will be made on the basis of the Computer Based Test which will be held in major cities of Uttar Pradesh as mentioned in the online application form.
How to Apply for NHM UP Vacancy 2022?
- Step-I: Register for the posts using Personal Details, and Contact details. Login Id and password will be sent through SMS on the registered Mobile numbers and E-mail on the registered E-mail ID only.
- Step II: after registration, you need to log in to the Application Form. Now, Fill up the Eligibility Details, Personal Details, and Qualification Details. Also, upload relevant documents and submit the online forms.
- Step III: You are advised to fill out and submit the district preferences for employment posting. District allocation would be done in the order of merit. In case of unfilled district preference(s), random district allocation will be done
NHM UP CHO Recruitment 2022 For 5500 Vacancies Notified for Nurses, Apply Online
NHM UP CHO Recruitment 2022: National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh (NHM UP) has notified a huge number of vacancies for 04 Month Certificate in Community Health for Nurses (CCHN) Training for the 2022-23 session. The selected candidates will be recruited as Community Health Officers (CHO) after completing the course.
A total of 5505 contractual vacancies are available under NHM UP Recruitment 2022. Students with GNM or B.Sc Nursing or Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing is eligible for NHM UP CHO 2022.
More details related to NHM UP CHO 2022 such as vacancy break up, age limit, exam details, application link, and other details below:
- Starting Date of Online Application – 20 July 2022
- Last Date of Online Application – 09 August 2022
NHM UP CHO Vacancy Details
Total Vacancies – 2202
- UR – 2202
- EWS- 550
- OBC – 1486
- SC – 1157
- ST – 110
NHM UP CHO Salary:
- Stipend – Rs. 10,000/- per month will be offered as a stipend during the training period, which includes boarding & lodging allowances.
- Salary – Maximum Rs. 35,500/- per month (Rs 20,500 per month salary plus up to Rs 15,000 per month performance-based incentive) will be offered at the time of posting at SC-HWC in the district as a CHO subject to guidelines issued by GoI.
BEL Recruitment 2022 for 150 Trainee/Project Engineer Posts, Check Eligibility Apply Online
NGT Recruitment 2022 for Assistant, Steno, Translator, Driver and Librarian Posts Across India
JIPMER Recruitment 2022 for 139 Nursing Officer and Other Group B, C Posts, Apply Online
WBPSC Recruitment 2022 For Tutor and Other Posts, Check Eligibility Apply Online
Ministry of Textile Recruitment 2022 for Jr Assistant, Attendant, and Other Group C Posts Across India
Eligibility Criteria for NHM UP CHO Recruitment 2022
General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM)-RNRM from a recognized Institute or B.Sc. Nursing or Post-Basic B.Sc. Nursing from a recognized Institute/University.
NHM UP CHO Age Limit:
Selection Process for NHM UP CHO Recruitment 2022
The selection will be done on the basis of a Computer-based Test (CBT).
NHM CHO Exam Pattern 2022
The exam will be Computer based and candidates will be given 2 hours (in one sitting) to complete the test. There will be two sections of the total of 100 marks. Section-I (80 Marks) will consist of Professional Knowledge (Discipline related) and Section II (20 Marks) will consist of General Aptitude, Reasoning, General Awareness, and Basic Computer knowledge with 100 multiple choice questions (MCQ). Each question will carry 1 mark and there is NO NEGATIVE marking for a wrong answer. No marks will be awarded for un-attempted questions. The question paper shall be set in bilingual languages i.e. English and Hindi only. However, in case of any inconsistency in the Hindi version, the English version of the question shall be valid & final
How to Apply for NHM UP CHO Recruitment 2022
The candidates can apply online in two steps:
Step – 1: Registration
Step -2: Fill Application Form
|Official Notification Download Here||Download Notification|
|Application Link||Apply Online|
|Official Website||Official Website|
|Join the telegram Link For More Government Jobs||टेलीग्राम डेली जॉब अपडेट|
|Join Facebook Group||Join Facebook Group|