Odisha Police Recruitment 2021 Notification: Odisha Police Recruitment Board is going to start the online applications for recruitment to the post of Sub Inspector and Constable in its different department. The candidates who are willing to apply for the aforesaid posts will be able to apply through online mode at odishapolice.gov.in from 22 June 2021.
Table of Contents
The special thing about this recruitment drive is that the board is going to recruit transgenders the first time to boost their confidence. The board had released the notification on 14 June for engagement to the post of Sub-Inspector and Constable in the General Duty and Communication Category.
Odisha Police Job Summary
|Notification||Odisha Police Recruitment 2021 Notification OUT @odishapolice.gov.in, 721 Vacancies for SI, Constable posts|
|Notification Date||Jun 14, 2021|
|Last Date of Submission||Jul 15, 2021|
|Organization||Police Paramilitary Forces|
|Education Qual||Other Qualifications, Graduate|
According to the extracts released on the official website, a total of 721 vacancies will be recruited out of which 477 vacancies are for SI and 244 are for Constable. The last date for submission of the online application is 15 July 2021. The board will conduct the exam in August 2021.
Willing candidates can go through this recruitment notification to know the eligibility criteria, qualification details, age limit and other details required to a candidate while applying for the recruitment drive.
Odisha Police Important Dates:
- Commencement of submission of online application: 22 June 2021
- Last date for submission of online application: 15 July 2021
- Tentative Exam Date: August 2021
Odisha Police Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
- Sub Inspector – 477 Posts
- Constable (Communication)- 244 Posts
Odisha Police Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Sub Inspector – The candidate must be a Graduate of a recognized University.
- Constable (Communication) – The candidate must have passed +2 Exam or equivalent exam conducted by council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha or by any other recognized Board or Council. The candidate must have passed a diploma in computer application or equivalent course from a recognized institution duly affiliated by the Government.
Odisha Police Recruitment 2021 Age Limit
- Sub Inspector – 21 to 25 years
- Constable (Communication) – 18 to 23 years
How to apply for Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2021
Interested candidates can apply online on or before 15 July 2021. After submission of online application, the candidates can take a printout of the application submission for future reference.