OPSC Education Service Officer Recruitment 2021 Job Notification: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has released notification for the 160 posts of Odisha Education Service Officers in Group B under School and Mass Edification Department in the state. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for OPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021 Notification on or before 10 December 2021. The online application process will start on 12 November 2021.
Table of Contents
Candidates willing to apply for OPSC Recruitment 2021 Job Notification for Odisha Education Service Officers posts should have certain educational qualifications including Graduate or Master of Integrated B.A as mentioned in the details notification.
OPSC Job Summary
|Notification||OPSC Recruitment 2021: Notification Out for 160 Education Service Officer Posts @opsc.gov.in, Check How to Apply Online, Salary, Eligibility|
|Notification Date||19 Oct 2021|
|Last Date of Submission||10 Dec 2021|
|Education Qual||Post Graduate, Graduate|
You can all details regarding the OPSC Recruitment 2021 Job Notification including the application process, age limit, post-wise qualification, experience, selection criteria, how to apply, etc here.
Notification Details for OPSC Job Notification
Advertisement No: 15 of 2021-22
Important Date for OPSC Job Notification
Opening Date for submission of Online Application: 12 November 2021
Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: 10 December 2021
Vacancy Details for OPSC Job Notification
Odisha Education Service Officers -160 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Job Notification
- Candidates must be a Bachelor in Arts or Science or Commerce with Master’s Degree ion Education with basic knowledge of Computer Application; or
- Master’s Degree in Arts or Science or Commerce with Bachelor in Education with basic knowledge of Computer Application; or
- Integrated B.A (Hons), B.Ed. Or B.Sc. (Hons), B.Ed. from a Regional College of Education with Master’s Degree in Arts/Science with basis knowledge in Computer Application.
- Check the notification link for details of the Educational Qualification of the posts.
Method of Selection for Job Notification
- Selection will be done on the basis of performance in Written Examination which will consists of three papers, one each of General English, General Knowledge and Education.
- Each paper will be of two hours duration and candidates are required to answer the papers in English unless otherwise directed.
- Candidates who will secure minimum qualifying marks in the written examination will be called to appear for Viva Voce for 150 marks.
How to Apply for OPSC Education Service Officer Job Notification:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the posts through the OPSC’s Website www.opsconline.gov.in on or before 10 December 2021. The online application process will start from 12 November 2021.