OSSC Traffic Constable Recruitment 2022: Odisha Staff Selection Commission has released a notification for recruitment to the post of Traffic Constable posts under State Transport Authority (STA), Odisha. Candidates holding the qualification of 12th pass and willing to apply for the said posts can submit applications for OSSC Traffic Constable Recruitment 2022 from today onwards. i.e. 4 March 2022. The notification for the same was released on 3 March 2022. This drive is being done to recruit 56 vacancies Willing candidates can go through details like educational qualification, experience, selection criteria, and other details.
Table of Contents
- Commencement of submission of online applications: 4 March 2022.
- Last date for submitting the online applications: 3 March 2022
OSSC Traffic Constable Job Summary
|Notification||OSSC Traffic Constable Recruitment 2022 Notification Released, Apply Online for 56 Vacancies on ossc.gov.in|
|Notification Date||4 Mar 2022|
|Last Date of Submission||3 Apr 2022|
|Education Qual||Senior Secondary, Other Qualifications|
OSSC Traffic Constable Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
Traffic Constable – 56 Posts
Category Wise Segregation:
- UR- 31 Posts
- SEBC – 10 Posts
- SC – 7 Posts
- ST – 8 Posts
OSSC Traffic Constable Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The candidate must be 12th passed from a recognized Board and have passed a middle school exam with Odia as a language subject or have studied Odia as the subject in 10th or 8th standard.
General – 21 to 38 years
Others – 21 to 43 years
OSSC Traffic Constable Recruitment 2022 Selection Criteria
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of three tired recruitment processes. i.e. written exam, PST, and Document Verification.
|General English||20||20||90 minutes|
|Mental Ability& Reasoning||15||15|
How to apply for OSSC Traffic Constable Recruitment 2022?
Interested candidates can submit applications through the online mode from 4 March to 3 April 2022 followed by the easy steps given below.
- Visit the official website of OSSC.i.e. ossc.gov.in.
- Click on the ‘Apply Online’ Tab.
- A new window will be opened.
- Now, click on the ‘New User’ Tab.
- Register with your valid email id or mobile number.
- fill up the application form carefully.
- Upload photograph and signature.
- submit the application form along with application fee.
- After the final submission, take a printout of the application form for future reference.
|Official Notification Download Here||Download Notification|
|Application Link||Apply Online|
|Official Website||Official Website|
|Join telegram Link For More Government Jobs||टेलीग्राम डेली जॉब अपडेट|
|Join Facebook Group||Join Facebook Group|
- UR/SEBC – Rs. 200/-
- SC/ST/PWD – Exempted