OSSSC Group C Recruitment 2021: Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) has started the online application process for recruitment of various district/Group C Posts. Candidates who possess the required eligibility criteria can apply online from 01 October 2021 on osssc.gov.in. The last date of submitting an application is 21 October 2021.
Table of Contents
OSSSC Recruitment is being done for a total of 2841 Statistical Field Surveyor, Assistant Revenue Inspector, Amin, Forest Guard, Excise Constable under different departments of the Government of Odisha.
The candidates can check districts-wise, division wise and category-wise vacancies, salary, educational qualification, age limit, and other details.
OSSSC Group C Important Dates
Starting Date of Online Application – 01 October 2021
Last Date of Online Application – 21 October 2021
OSSSC Vacancy Details
Group C – 2841 Posts
- Statistical Field Surveyor – 529
- Assistant Revenue Inspector – 576
- Amin – 538
- Forest Guard – 806
- Excise Constable – 392
OSSSC Group C Salary
- Statistical Field Surveyor – Rs. 8750/-
- Assistant Revenue Inspector – Rs. 8880/-
- Amin – Rs. 8750/-
- Forest Guard – Rs. 8880/-
- Excise Constable – Rs. 8880/-
OSSSC Group C Eligibility Criteria
- Statistical Field Surveyor – 12th passed
- Assistant Revenue Inspector – 12th passed or Diploma in Engineering and Vocation Training
- Amin – 12th passed or Diploma in Engineering and Vocation Training
- Forest Guard – HSCE
- Excise Constable – 10th Passed
Forest Guard – 18 to 32 years
Other – 21 to 32 Years
|Official Notification Download Here||Click Here|
|Application Link||Apply Online|
|Official Website||Official Website|
|Join telegram Link For More Government Jobs||टेलीग्राम डेली जॉब अपडेट|
|Join Facebook Group||Join Facebook Group|
Selection Process for OSSSC Group C Recruitment 2021
Selection will be done on the basis of a written exam.
How to Apply for OSSSC Group C Recruitment 2021?
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online on the official website from 01 October 2021 to 21 October 2021.