PMC Recruitment 2022: Pune Municipal Corporation (PMC) is offering 448 vacancies for recruitment of various Class 2 and Class 3 Posts under the General Administration Department such as Assistant Legal Officer, Clerk Typist, Junior Engineer (JE), and Assistant Encroachment Inspector. The online application Link for the said posts is available on the official website i.e. pmc.gov.in. PMC Online Application will be available from 20 July 2022. Eligible and interested candidates will be required to apply online on or before the last date i.e. 10 August 2022.
Table of Contents
Out of total vacancies, 200 vacancies are for Clerk Typist, 144 for Junior Engineer (JE), 100 for Assistant Encroachment Inspector, and 4 for Assistant Legal Officer Posts.
The candidates can check more details related to PMC Recruitment 2022 by clicking on the PDF link given below:
|Commencement of PMC Online Registration||20 July 2022|
|Last of PMC Online Registration||10 August 2022|
|Last date for printing the application||25 August 2022|
|Online Fee Payment||20 July 2022 to 10 August 2022|
PMC Vacancy Details:
- Assistant Legal Officer – 04
- Clerk Typist – 200
- Junior Engineer (Civil)- 135 Posts.
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical)- 05 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Traffic Planning)- 04 Posts.
- Assistant Encroachment Inspector – 100
Eligibility Criteria for PMC Recruitment 2022
To apply for the PMC Recruitment 2022, a candidate should fulfill the educational criteria set up by the recruitment board. The detailed post-wise education qualification is provided below.
How to Apply for PMC Recruitment 2022?
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online from 20 July 2022 to 10 August 2022.
- Go to the official website of PMC – pmc.gov.in
- Visit the “Recruitments” and click on the ‘Online Application Link’ given against ‘Pune Municipal Corporation is conducting a recruitment drive to fill up the various vacant posts in the cadre of Class 2 and Class 3 through direct service.’
- Fill out the application form
- Submit your application