Power Grid Jobs 2020: Power Grid India Job Opportunities for 10th Passed, 12th Passed, ITI, Engineers, Diploma and Degree holders. Power Grid India is a Navratna Public Sector Enterprise, invites online / offline applications for recruitment of Engineers, Executive Trainees, ITI Apprentices, Various Officers, Consultants and Medical posts. IndGovtJobs blog updates all latest Power Grid Vacancies 2020 and upcoming Power Grid India Notifications in this page.
On 05/06/2020, POWER GRID announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Graduate, B.Tech/B.E, Diploma for the position of Apprenticeship.
|ompany Name||POWER GRID|
|No of Posts||125 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 11,000 – Rs. 15,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||26/06/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Haryana Govt Jobs|
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited, a Maharatna company under Ministry of Power, Government of India. invites promising, bright & young talents for apprenticeship of One (01 ) year in various trades:
1. Discipline: i. Graduate Electrical – 25
ii. Graduate Civil – 05
iii. Executive MBA (HR) – 05
iv. Diploma Electrical – 40
v. Diploma Civil – 10
vi. ITI Electrical – 40
2. Monthly Salary for Graduate Electrical, Graduate Civil, Executive MBA: Rs. 15,000/-
3. Monthly Salary for Diploma Electrical, Diploma Civil: Rs. 12,000/-
4. Monthly Salary for ITI Electrical: Rs. 11,000/-
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited, Faridabad – 121002, Haryana.
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
1. Interested candidates who have passed their final year examination not before 2 years (not applicable for ITI) from the date Of this advertisement, may submit their application through Career section Of POWERGRID website- https://mvw.powergridindia.com on or before 26.06.2020 (NR-I, HRD)
2. Place of posting of selected candidates: will be done on requirement basis within the state of Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan, Haryana & Uttarakhand
The Eligible candidates can apply for the posts through online mode in Career section of POWERGRID website powergridindia.com or directly through the link given below on or before 30 June 2020.
88 total views, 1 views today