PGCIL Powergrid Recruitment 2021 Notification: Powergrid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL), a Maharatna PSU under the Ministry of Power, has released a notification for recruitment to the post of Field Engineer and Field Supervisor. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for Powergrid Recruitment 2021 from 13 August at 5 PM to 27 August 2021 on the official website powergridindia.com.
Table of Contents
PGCIL Powergrid Important Dates
- Starting date of online submission of applications and online payment of application fees – 13 August 2021 (5:00 P.M.)
- Last date of online submission of applications and online payment of application fees – 27 August 2021 (23:59 Hrs)
PGCIL Powergrid Vacancy Details
Total Posts – 137
- Field Engineer (Electrical)- 48
- Field Engineer (Civil)- 17
- Field Supervisor (Electrical)- 50
- Field Supervisor (Civil) – 22
PGCIL Powergrid Salary:
- Engineer – Rs 30,000-3%-1,20,000/- with initial basic pay of Rs 30,000/- + Industrial DA + HRA + Perks @35 % of basic pay.
- Supervisor – Rs 23,000-3%-1,05,000/- with initial basic pay of Rs 23,000/- + Industrial DA + HRA + Perks @35% of basic pay
Eligibility Criteria for PGCIL Powergrid Field Engineer and Field Supervisor Posts
- Field Engineer – Full time B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.)/ BE (Power Engg.) in relevant discipline or equivalent from recognized University / Institute with minimum 55% marks for General/OBC(NCL)/EWS and pass marks for SC/ST/PwBD candidates. Should have one year post qualification experience
- Field Supervisor – Full Time regular 3 years Diploma in relevant Engineering discipline from recognized Technical Board / Institute with minimum 55% marks for General / OBC (NCL)/ EWS candidates and pass marks for SC/ST/PwBD. Higher technical qualification like B.Tech. / BE / M.Tech. /ME etc. with or without Diploma is not allowed.
PGCIL Powergrid Field Engineer and Field Supervisor Age Limit:
Selection Criteria for PGCIL Powergrid Field Engineer and Field Supervisor Posts
Selection will be done on the basis of exams and interviews. The final merit will be drawn purely on the basis of performance in the Interview for Field Engineers/Screening Test for Field Supervisors
How to Apply for the Powergrid Recruitment 2021 for Field Engineer and Field Supervisor?
Interested eligible candidates should apply only through the Online Registration System of POWERGRID. To apply log on to http://www.powergrid.in → Careers section → Job Opportunities→ Openings → Executive Positions on All India Basis and then “Engagement of experienced personnel on Contract Basis for the post of Field Engineer & Field Supervisor.
PGCIL Powergrid Important links:
|Official Notification Download Here||Click Here|
|Application Link||Apply Now|
|Official Website||Official Website|
|Join telegram Link For More Government Jobs||टेलीग्राम डेली जॉब अपडेट|
|Join Facebook Group||Join Facebook Group|
- Field Engineer (Electrical/Civil)- Rs 400/-
- Field Supervisor (Electrical/Civil) – Rs 300/-