PGCIL Recruitment 2022: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) or POWERGRID has uploaded the notification for recruitment to the post of Apprentice across the country for a period of one year. Around 1166 vacancies are available at Corporate Center, Gurugram, Northern Region – I, Faridabad, Northern Region – II, Jammu, Northern Region – III, Lucknow, Eastern Region – I, Patna, Eastern Region – II, Kolkata, North Eastern Region, Shillong, Odisha Projects, Bhubaneswar, Western Region – I, Nagpur, Western Region – II, Vadodara, Southern Region – I, Hyderabad and Southern Region – II, Bangalore.
Candidates are required to apply online on the official website of Powergrid upto 31 July 2022. It is mandatory to have registration on NAPS or NATS website.
PGCIL Apprentice Important Dates
- Starting Date of Online Application – 07 July 2022
- Last Date of Online Application – 31 July 2022
Powergrid PGCIL Apprentice Vacancy Details
Apprentice – 1166
Eligibility Criteria for Powergrid PGCIL Apprentice
- Electrician – ITI in Electrician (Full Time course) Diploma(Electrical) – Full Time (3 years course) Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Diploma (Civil) – Full Time (3 years course) Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Graduate(Electrical) – Full Time (4 years course) – B.E./B.Tech./ B.Sc. (Engg.) in Electrical Engineering
- Graduate (Civil) – Full Time (4 years course) -B.E./B.Tech./ B.Sc. (Engg.) in Civil Engineering
- HR Executive – MBA (HR) /Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management / Personnel Management & Industrial Relation (2 years full time Course).
- CSR Executive – 02 Years Full time Master in Social Work(MSW) or Rural Development/ Management or equivalent.
- Graduate (Computer Science) – Full Time (4 years course) – B.E./ B.Tech./ B.Sc. (Engg.) in Computer Science Engg./ Information Technology.
Related Trending Jobs
Powergrid PGCIL Apprentice Salary:
- Graduate – Rs. 15000/-
- Executive – Rs. 15000/-
- Diploma – Rs. 12000/-
Candidates are not eligible to apply for the apprenticeship in any case
- Awaiting the results of their final examination.
- Not completed the 18 years of age.
- Undergone apprenticeship training in any organisation for any duration.
- Job experience of more than 1 year.
Selection Process for Powergrid PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the prescribed qualification applicable to the respective trade. Shortlisted candidates shall be intimated through the registered email id. Shortlisted candidates will have to appear for verification of documents. NO TA/DA shall be paid for verification of documents.
How to Apply Powergrid PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2022?
Step – I: Get your NATS/ NAPS Registration Number
Candidates should first register themselves (as a candidate/student) in the website of NAPS for HR Executive/ CSR Executive/ Executive Law/ ITI (Electrician) at https://apprenticeshipindia.gov.in or NATS for Degree/ Diploma in Engineering at https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in and complete/update their profile by uploading all the required documents.
Step – II: Apply for Apprenticeship in POWERGRID – careers.powergrid.in
|Official Notification Download Here||Download Notification|
|Application Link||Apply Online|
|Official Website||Official Website|
|Join the telegram Link For More Government Jobs||टेलीग्राम डेली जॉब अपडेट|
|Join Facebook Group||Join Facebook Group|