Rajasthan RSMSSB Forester and Forest Guard Recruitment 2020-21: Rajasthan Staff Selection Board (RSMSSB) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Forest Guard and Forester. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode from today onwards.i.e. 8 December 2020.
A total of 1041 vacancies are available out of which 886 are for Forest Guard Posts and 87 for the post of Forester. The candidates can apply for RSMSSB Forest Recruitment 2020 through the online moe on or before 22 January 2021. More details on RSMSSB Recruitment for Forest Guard and Forester Posts are given below:
- Start Date for Submission of the Online Application: 08 December 2020
- Last Date for Submission of the Online Application: 07 January 2021
RSMSSB Forest Vacancy Detail
- Forest Guard -1041 Posts
- Forester – 87 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for RSMSSB Forest Guard and Forester Posts
- Forest Guard – Candidate should be 10th class passed and Knowledge of Devanagari Script Hindi and Rajasthan Culture
- Forester – Candidate should be 12th class passed and Knowledge of Devanagari Script Hindi and Rajasthan Culture
- Forest Guard – 18 years to 24 years
- Forester – 18 years to 40 years
Selection Process for RSMSSB Forest Guard and Forester Posts
The selection will be done on the basis of written exam, physical test etc.
How to Apply for RSMSSB Forest Guard and Forester Posts Recruitment 2020?
Eligible and interested persons can apply for RSMSSB Recruitment 2021 through online mode on the official website from 08 December to 22 January 2021. They are also required to register on SSO – sso.rajasthan.gov.in/signin
Online Application – activated
- GEN/ OBC Creamy Layer: Rs. 450/-
- BC/ OBC Non Creamy Layer: Rs. 350/-
- SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 250/-