RITES Assistant Recruitment 2023 Notification: RITES Ltd., a Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, Govt. of India has invited online applications for Junior Assistant (HR) posts on its official website. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for these posts on or before 04 September 2023.
Table of Contents
Notification Details: RITES Ltd., a Government of India Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, is inviting applications from qualified candidates for the position of Junior Assistant (HR).
Company Details: Company Name: RITES LIMITED Address: Shikhar, Plot No. 1, Sector – 29, Gurgaon – 122001 Website: http://www.rites.com
- Commencement of Online Application: 12th August 2023
- Last Date of Online Application: 4th September 2023
- Date of Selection: To be notified later
RITES Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details:
|Post||No. of Vacancies||UR||EWS||OBC (NCL)||Total|
|Junior Assistant (HR)||16||11||1||4||16|
(Note: 4 posts reserved for the PWD category and 2 posts reserved for Ex-Servicemen on a horizontal basis.)
- UR: 11 posts
- EWS: 1 post
- OBC (NCL): 4 posts
- SC: 0 posts
- ST: 0 posts
- Total: 16 posts
Eligibility Criteria for RITES Recruitment 2023:
- Age Limit: Maximum 30 years as of 1st August 2023.
- Educational Qualification: Graduation in any discipline.
- Candidates belonging to the UR/EWS category should have a minimum of 50% marks in the minimum qualification.
- Reserved category candidates (SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/PWD) should have at least 45% marks in the minimum qualification.
Selection Process for RITES Junior Assistant Posts
On the basis of applications received, candidates will be required to appear in the written test (OffLine/OnLine). The candidates may be shortlisted for selection on the basis of performance in the written test. The company reserves the right to shortlist the number of candidates for selection out of eligible candidates.
- Written Test (Offline/Online)
- Weightage: Written Test – 100%
- Minimum of 50% marks for UR/EWS (45% for reserved categories) in the written test.
- The written Test will have 125 objective-type questions for a duration of 2.5 hours.
- No negative markings for incorrect answers.
- Appointment subject to medical examination as per RITES Rules.
How to Apply for Junior Assistant Posts:
- Interested and eligible candidates must apply online through the RITES website: http://www.rites.com.
- Fill out the online application form and note down the generated “Registration No.” for future communication.
- Make the payment of the application fee online.
- Submit the application form along with the required documents.
- Keep a copy of the application form and documents for future reference.
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs. 600/- plus applicable taxes
- EWS/SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Rs. 300/- plus applicable taxes
- Read the complete advertisement and FAQs on the RITES website before applying.
- Submit only one application for one vacancy.
- Follow the prescribed format for reserved category certificates.
- Hard copies of documents are not to be sent at present.