RRC WR Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Notification: Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Western Region (WR) announced a total of 3624 vacancies for the post of Apprentice. Interested and eligible candidates can submit their applications from June 27, 2023. The last date for filling up the application is July 26, 2023.
Table of Contents
RRC WR Apprentice Important Dates:
- Opening Date and Time: 27/06/2023 @ 11.00 hrs.
- Closing Date and Time: 26/07/2023 @ 17.00 hrs.
Western Railway Apprentice Job Summary:
Western Railway invites online applications from interested candidates for engagement as Act Apprentices against the 3624 Posts available for training in designated Trades under the Apprentice Act 1961. The training will take place at various Divisions and Workshops within the jurisdiction of Western Railways for the year 2021-22.
RRC WR Apprentice Vacancy Details:
Please refer to Annexure ‘A’ in the official notification for a detailed trade-wise number of vacancies and reservation details.
|RC WR Division Name||Total Apprentice Post|
|SBI ENGG W/Shop||60|
|SBI Signal W/Shop||25|
|Head Quarter Officer||35|
RRC WR Apprentice Eligibility Criteria:
Age Criteria (as of 26/07/2023):
- Minimum age: 15 years
- Maximum age: 24 years
- Age relaxation:
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PWD: 10 years
- Ex-servicemen: Additional 10 years + Defense service period + 3 years
(B) Education Qualifications:
- Educational Qualifications: Matriculate or 10th Class in 10+2 examination system with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized Board.
- Technical Qualifications: ITI certificate affiliated with NCVT/SCVT in the relevant trade.
How to Download Western Railway Apprentice Notification:
Candidates can download the detailed notification and instructions for filling up the online application from the RRC-WR website https://www.rrc-wr.com.
Western Railway Apprentice Important Links
How to Apply for Railway Apprentice Job:
- Applicants must read all the instructions carefully before filling out the online application form.
- Candidates need to submit their applications online only on RRC’s website https://www.rrc-wr.com.
- The candidature will be considered based on the information filled in the online application form.
- Document verification will be conducted in the concerned Divisions and Workshops.
Selection Process Railway Apprentice Posts:
- The selection process will be based on merit in the qualification examination.
- Course Completed Act Apprentices (CCAA) trained in Railway Establishments and possessing National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) will be given preference in filling up 20% of vacancies, based on qualifying the requisite norms notified by RRB/RRC.
Payment of Fees:
- Application fees (Non-refundable): Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Women Applicants are exempted from payment of fees.
- Fee payment should be made online through the payment gateway integrated with the online application process.
Medical Fitness & Physical Standards:
- Selected candidates called for document verification will have to submit Medical Certificates in the prescribed Proforma.
- Specific physical standards and maximum disability criteria apply to differently-abled candidates. Please refer to Annexure ‘H’ in the official notification for detailed information.
Railway Apprentice Job Faq
What are the Important Dates for RRC WR Apprentice Recruitment 2023?
Opening Date and Time: 27/06/2023 @ 11.00 hrs.
Closing Date and Time: 26/07/2023 @ 17.00 hrs.
What is the Eligibility Criteria for RRC WR Apprentice Recruitment 2023?
Age Criteria: Applicants should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as of 26/07/2023.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit: SC/ST applicants have a relaxation of 5 years, OBC applicants have a relaxation of 3 years, and Persons with disabilities have a relaxation of 10 years.
Educational Qualifications: Applicants should have passed Matriculate or 10th Class in the 10+2 examination system with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized Board. ITI certificate affiliated to NCVT/SCVT is compulsory in the relevant trade.
What is the Selection Process for RRC WR Apprentice Recruitment 2023?
The selection of applicants will be based on the merit list prepared from the marks obtained in the qualifying examination (Matriculation/10th Class) and ITI certificate.
Document Verification will be conducted in the concerned Divisions & Workshops.
Course Completed Act Apprentices (CCAA) trained in Railway Establishments and possessing National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) will be given preference in filling up 20% of vacancies by qualifying the requisite norms notified by RRB/RRC.
How to Apply for RRC WR Apprentice Recruitment 2023?
Applicants can submit their applications online only on the RRC’s website https://www.rrc-wr.com.
Detailed instructions for filling up the online application are available on the RRC-WR website.
Applicants are advised to read all the instructions carefully and ensure eligibility before filling out the application form online.
Applicants must have a valid personal e-mail ID and should create their own e-mail ID before applying online. The same e-mail ID should be maintained until the end of the engagement process.
Applicants should submit their online applications well before the closing date to avoid any technical issues or heavy load on the website.