Rajasthan Vidyut Vibhag Recruitment 2021: Rajastan Vidyut Vibhag have invited applications for the JEN, AEN, JA, AA, Junior Accountant and other posts. Eligible and interested persons can apply for Rajasthan Vidyut Vibhag Recruitment Notification 2021 through the prescribed application format on or before 16 March 2021.
Rajastan Vidyut Vibhag Utpadan Nigam Limited is has released the official Engineer Recruitment Notification for the various posts of the Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer, Junior Chemist, and Informatics Assistant. Check full details notification visit official website https://energy.rajasthan.gov.in/.
|Notification||RVUNL Recruitment 2021: Apply for 1038 JEN, AEN, JA, AA, Junior Accountant and Other Posts|
|Last Date of Submission||Mar 16, 2021|
|Education Qual||Other Qualifications|
|Functional||Other Funtional Area|
- Opening Date of submission of application: 24 February 2021
- Application Form Closing Date: 16 March 2021
Rajastan Vidyut Vibhag JEN, AEN, JA, AA, Junior Accountant and other Vacancy Details
- Assistant Personnel Officer: 11 Posts
- Junior Legal Officer: 13 Posts
- Junior Accountant: 313 Posts
- Stenographer: 38 Posts
- Junior Assistant/Commercial Assistant-I: 920 Posts
Eligibility JEN, AEN, JA, AA, Junior Accountant and other Job
For More Details eligible qualification, age limit, experience etc. please visit official website: http://energy.rajasthan.gov.in/rvunl.
Selection Process: Personal Interview/Typing Test, Written Exam, Skill Test, Document Verification.
How to Apply
Eligible and interested persons can apply for Rajastan Vidyut Vibhag Utpadan Nigam Limited Recruitment Notification 2021 through the prescribed application format on or before 16 March 2021. All eligible candidates are required to apply online on any of the following websites from 24 February 2021 to 16 March 2021. Application shall not be accepted through any other mode.
- Log on to the official website https://energy.rajasthan.gov.in/.
- If Persons are new user, click on the Register button and complete the registration process.
- Person will receive registration ID and Password.
- Now login to persons account select the vacancy person are applying.
- Fill the application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click to the submit button.