SAIL Rourkela Recruitment 2023 Job Notification: Rourkela Steel Plant (RSP), a unit of Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) – a Maharatna Public Sector Enterprise has published notification for the recruitment of MT (Admin) Posts for PR and Law. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for these posts on or before 08 February 2023.
Table of Contents
Candidates having certain educational qualifications including a Degree (full-time) in any discipline with a minimum of 60% marks/Post Graduate Degree (full-time) with additional eligibility as mentioned in the notification can apply for these posts.
Selection for these posts will be done through a written test (Computer Based Test) Interview or both. SAIL will intimate to the eligible candidates through Admit Card/Call Letter for the same.
SAIL Rourkela Job Summary
|Notification||SAIL Rourkela Recruitment 2023 For MT (Admin) Posts, Apply Online @sailcareers.com|
|Last Date Of Submission||8 Feb 2023|
|Organization/ Department||SAIL Rourkela|
|Education Qual||LLB, Graduate|
|Total Post||02 Posts|
|Post Details||MT (Admin) Posts|
Advt. No. 01/2023
08 February 2023 is the last date for submission of applications for the posts.
Vacancy Details SAIL Rourkela Job Notification 2023
- MT (Admin) – PR: 01
- MT (Admin) – Law: 01
Related Govt Jobs
Eligibility Criteria SAIL Rourkela Recruitment 2023
MT (Admin) – PR: ) Bachelor’s Degree (full time) in any discipline with minimum 60% marks (Average of all semesters/years) from Govt. a recognized University/Institute.
Post Graduate Degree (full time) / 02 years Diploma (full time) in Public Relations / Journalism / Mass Communication / Mass Communication & Journalism with minimum 60% marks (Average of all semesters/years) from Govt. a recognized University/Institute.
MT (Admin) – Law: Bachelor’s Degree in Law (full time) in any discipline with minimum 60% marks (Average of all semesters/years) from Govt. a recognized University/Institute.
LL.M. (02 years full-time course) having specialization in Labour Laws or Commercial Laws with a minimum 60% mark (Average of all semesters/years) from Govt. a recognized University/Institute.
How To Apply for SAIL Rourkela Recruitment 2023
Interested and eligible candidates are required to apply online through the official website www.sail.co.in or www.sailcareers.com after following the steps given below on or before 08 February 2023.
- Go through the ‘User/Instruction Manual’ available on the site and follow the steps mentioned.
Click on “Login”.
- If already registered, click on “Registered User” and go further by using User ID & Password.
- If “New User” complete One Time Registration (OTR) first and then go to “Registered User” and go further by using User ID & Password.
- Complete the application submission process step by step by filling required information, uploading the document(s) as required, and making payment online.
- Submit the application after completion of all requisites and take a printout of the completed application for having a unique Application / Registration ID.