SBI Recruitment 2023 Notification: State Bank of India (SBI) issued the latest notification for recruitment to the post of Collection Facilitator under the Credit Monitoring Department on a contractual basis. Retired officers/staff of SBI & erstwhile Associates Banks of SBI (e-ABs) are eligible for this recruitment.
Table of Contents
The bank has a total of 1438 vacancies which shall be filled across the country under various circles. Those who are interested in this opportunity can apply online from 22 December 2022 on the bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers. It is to be noted that the last date for submission of the application is 10 January 2023.
- Starting Date of Online Application – 22 December 2022
- Last Date of Online Application – 10 January 2023
|SBI Recruitment 2022 for 1438 Collection Facilitator Vacancies, Apply Online
|Last Date Of Submission
|10 Jan 2023
|State Bank of India
Related Govt Jobs
SBI Vacancy Details
1438 Vacancies for the post Collection Facilitator
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Recruitment 2023
- Educational Qualification: Since the applicants are retired officers/staff of SBI, no specific educational qualifications are required.
- Experience (If any): The retired personnel should have sufficient work experience and overall professional competence in the relevant area.
- Special Skill/ aptitude: The retired personnel should possess the special skill/ aptitude/ quality, as per the requirement for the post.
The retired officers/staff should have retired from the Bank’s service only upon attaining superannuation at the age of 60 years.
Selection Process for SBI Recruitment 2022
The selection will be done on the basis of
- Shortlisting: -Mere fulfilling minimum qualifications and experience will not vest any right in a candidate for being called for an interview. The Shortlisting Committee constituted by the Bank will decide the shortlisting parameters and thereafter, an adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted and called for interview. The decision of the Bank to call the candidates for the interview shall be final. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Interview: – The interview will carry 100 marks. The qualifying marks in the interview will be decided by the Bank. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Merit list: – Merit list for final selection will be prepared in descending order of scores obtained in the interview only, subject to the candidate scoring minimum qualifying marks. In case more than one candidate scores common cut-off marks, such candidates will be ranked in the merit in descending order of their age.
- Clerical – Rs.25,000/-
- JMGS-I – Rs.35,000/-
- MMGS-II & MMGS-III – Rs.40,000/-
SBI Important Links
|Official Notification Download Here
|Join The Telegram Link For More Government Jobs
|टेलीग्राम डेली जॉब अपडेट
|Join Facebook Group
|Join Facebook Group
How to Apply for SBI Recruitment 2022?
- Go to register SBI website https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers.
- Register yourself.
- After registering online, take a printout of the system-generated online application forms