Surat Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2021: Surat Municipal Corporation (SMC) is recruiting candidates for various posts including Medical Officer, Staff Nurse, Senior Resident, Ward Boy, Radiographic Technician & Ayah. The candidates holding the required qualification and experience in the concerned subject can submit their applications through the prescribed format on or before 20 April 2021.
A total of 1376 vacancies will be recruited. The applications will be submitted through online mode at suratmunicipal.gov.in. Check application process, age limit, qualification, experience, selection criteria and other details.
|Notification||Surat Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2021 for 1376 MO, Staff Nurse, Sr. Resident, Ward Boy and Other Posts|
|Notification Date||Apr 14, 2021|
|Last Date of Submission||Apr 20, 2021|
|Organization||Surat Municipal Corporation|
|Education Qual||Other Qualifications, Graduate|
|Functional||Administration, Other Funtional Area|
- Last date for submission of application: 20 April 2021
Surat Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
- Senior Resident – 13 Posts
- Medical Officer – 221 Posts
- Radiographic Technician – 4 Posts
- Assistant Engineer – 18 Posts
- Electro Cardiograph Technician – 7 Posts
- Staff Nurse – 430 Posts
- Ward Boy – 315 Posts
- Ayah – 368 Posts
Surat Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Senior Resident – As per the rules and regulations of the MCI.
- Medical Officer – MBBS
- Radiographic Technician – B.Sc With the subject of physics Computer Knowledge.
- Assistant Engineer – B.E. (Biomedical/ Biotechnology/ Medical and Instrumentation) with experience.
- Electro Cardiograph Technician – Graduation with Experience of ECG Machine Handling.
- Staff Nurse – GNM/ B.Sc (Nursing)
- Ward Boy/Ayah – 10th passed from a recognized Board.
How to apply for Surat Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2021
Interested candidates can submit applications along with the documents to the Surat Municipal Corporation latest by 20 April 2021. Candidates can refer to the official notification PDF for more details such as qualification, experience, selection and others.