Telangana High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2022: Telangana High Court is seeking an opportunity for the job seekers for Stenographer Grade 3 in the Telangana Judicial Ministerial Service against the notification number 01/2022. Interested and desirous candidates can submit applications for Telangana High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2022 on tshc.gov.in latest by 4 April 2022 up to 11.59. The online applications were started on 3 March 2022. Applications received through any other mode will not be considered.
Table of Contents
A total of 500 vacancies to be recruited for Stenographer Grade 3 in the Judicial Districts of State of Telangana in the Telangana Judicial Ministerial Service. The selected candidates will get a salary in the pay band of Rs. 32810-96890. Candidates can check the eligibility criteria, selection criteria, educational qualification, and other details below.
- Commencement of submission of online application: 3 March 2022
- Last date for submission of online application: 4 April 2022
- Exam Date – to be communicated
Telangana High Court Job Summary
|Notification||Telangana High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2022: Apply Online @tshc.gov.in, Check Eligibility & Online Process Here|
|Notification Date||4 Mar 2022|
|Last Date of Submission||4 Apr 2022|
|Education Qual||Other Qualifications, Graduate|
|Functional||Administration, Other Functional Area|
Telangana High Court Stenographer Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Stenographer Grade 3 – 64 Posts
- Junior Assistant – 173 Posts
- Typist – 104 Posts
- Field Assistant – 39 Posts
- Examiner – 43 Posts
- Copyist – 72 Posts
- Record Assistant – 34 Posts
- Process Server – 63 Posts
Telangana High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must be a graduate from the recognized University or Institution; Candidate must have a qualification or knowledge of computers. Candidate should have also passed the Telangana Government Technical Exam in English Typewriting by Higher Grade (45 words/min.) and Telangana Government Technical Exam in English Shorthand Typewriting by Higher Grade (120 words/min).
- Candidate must be a resident of Telangana State and must have reading, writing, and speaking knowledge of the local language of the district for which candidate wants to apply for.
OC – 18 to 34 years
BC/SC/ST/EWS – 18 to 39 years
PWD – 18 to 44 years
Note: There will be age relaxation for the candidates belonging to the ex-serviceman category as per government norms.
Telangana High Court Stenographer Recruitment Selection Criteria
The selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of a written test and skill test. The question paper of the computer-based exam shall be objective type with multiple choice answers for 50 marks. The skill/typing test is for 30 marks and viva-voce will be for 20 marks. The computer-based exam will be conducted for 50 questions and each question will carry one mark. The duration of the online exam will be 60 minutes.
Telangana High Court Stenographer Salary
|Official Notification Download Here||Download Notification|
|Application Link||Apply Online|
|Official Website||Official Website|
|Join telegram Link For More Government Jobs||टेलीग्राम डेली जॉब अपडेट|
|Join Facebook Group||Join Facebook Group|
How to apply for Telangana High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2022?
Interested candidates can submit applications through the online mode from 3 March to 4 April 2022. Candidates can follow the instructions given below while applying online.
- Go to the official website i.e. @tshc.gov.in
- Click on the ‘Recruitment’ option.
- Click the link relevant to Notification No. 1/2022 to 8/2022
- Click on the ‘Apply Online’ Button.
- Fill up the application form carefully.
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature.
- Submit the application form along with the application fee.
- Take a printout of the application form for future references.
Telangana High Court Stenographer Recruitment Application Fee
- OC/OB – Rs. 800/-
- SC/ST/EBC – Rs. 400/-