TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2022 Notification: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has released the notification for the recruitment of 7301 Group 4 Posts in the Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service, Tamil Nadu Judicial Ministerial Service, Tamil Nadu Secretariat Service, Tamil Nadu Legislative Assembly Secretariat Service, Tamil Nadu Slum Clearance Board Non-Technical Subordinate Service and Tamil Nadu Housing Board Subordinate Service. .
Table of Contents
The commission is conducting the Combined Civil Services Examination 4 in the month of June 2022 for Village Administrative Officer (VAO) Officer, Junior Assistant, Bill Collector Grade-I, Field Surveyor, Draftsman, Typist, Store Keeper, and Steno-Typist (Grade–III).
|TNPSC Group 4 Notification Date||30 March 2022|
|Starting Date of Online Application||30 March 2022|
|Last Date of Online Application||28 April 2022|
|TNPSC Group 4 Exam Date||25 July 2022 9:30 to 12:30 PM|
TNPSC Group 4 Vacancy Details
Total Posts – 7301
|Post Code||Name of Post||Number of vacancies|
|2025||Village Administrative Officer (VAO) Officer||274|
|2600||Junior Assistant (Non–Security)||3590+3 C/F|
|2400||Junior Assistant (Security)||88|
|2500||Bill Collector Grade-I (Post Code:)||50|
|3210||Store Keeper in Tamizhagam Guest House, Udhagamandalam||1|
|3213||Junior Assistant in Tamil Nadu Urban Habitat Development Board||64|
|3229||Junior Assistant in Tamil Nadu Housing Board||39+4 C/F|
|3214||Bill Collector in Tamil Nadu Urban Habitat Development Board||49|
|3215||Steno-Typist (Grade–III) in Tamil Nadu Urban Habitat|
TNPSC Group 4 Eligibility Criteria
- VAO, Junior Assistant (Security), Junior Assistant (Non-Security), Bill Collector, and Draftsmen: SSLC exam with the minimum marks that can grant admission to higher secondary courses.
- Typist – SSLC exam with the minimum marks that can grant admission to higher secondary courses and Government Technical Examination in typewriting.
- Steno-Typist (Grade – III): SSLC exam with the minimum marks that can grant admission to higher secondary courses, as well as Government Technical Examination both in typewriting and shorthand.
- Store Keeper – Must possess Minimum General Educational Qualification viz., Must have passed S.S.L.C
Public Examination or its equivalent with eligibility for admission to Higher Secondary Courses of Studies or to College Courses of Studies. II. Experience in the maintenance of store accounts for a period of not less than two
- VAO – 21 to 32 years
- Other – 18 to 32 years
TNPSC Group 4 Selection Criteria
The selection will be done on the basis of a written exam.
|Official Notification Download Here||Download Notification|
|Application Link||Apply Online|
|Official Website||Official Website|
|Join the telegram Link For More Government Jobs||टेलीग्राम डेली जॉब अपडेट|
|Join Facebook Group||Join Facebook Group|
How to Apply for TNPSC Civil Service Exam 2022?
- Go to the official website of TNPSC – tnpsc.gov.in AND click on the ‘Apply Online’ Tab given under ‘Important Links’
- Click on the exam
- Register and fill out the application form
- Click on the ‘Submit’ Button
- Take a printout of the application form