TNPSC Recruitment 2022: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has issued a notification for recruitment to the post of Field Surveyor and Draftsman included in Tamil Nadu Survey and Land Records Subordinate Service and Surveyor-cum-Assistant Draughtsman in Tamil Nadu Town and Country Planning Subordinate Service. The commission has 1089 vacant positions to be filled through the initial online application process. Candidates interested in this opening can apply on or before 27 August 2022.
- Last Date of Online Application – 27 August 2022
- Application Correction Window Period – From 01 September 2022 to 03 September 2022 – 11.59 PM
- The last date up to which applicants are permitted to upload/re-upload the documents – is 24 October 2022
- TNPSC Result -December 2022
- Certificate Verification/ Counselling – January 2023
TNPSC Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Name of the Service||Number of Vacancies|
|Field Surveyor in Survey and Settlement wing||Tamil Nadu Survey and Land Records Subordinate Service (CodeNo:006||794*+4 c/f|
|Draftsman in Survey and Settlement wing||236|
|Surveyor-cum-Assistant Draughtsman||Tamil Nadu Town and Country Planning Subordinate Service|
Salary for TNPSC Recruitment 2022:
Rs.19500- 71900/- (Level-8)
Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Recruitment 2022
- Field Surveyor in Survey and settlement wing – A Diploma in Civil Engineering from any Institute approved by All India Council for Technical Education (or) National Trade Certificate in the trade of Surveyor awarded by National Council for Vocational Training (for Surveyor) (or) A Certificate in Army Trade Surveyor (field) issued by Madras Engineering Group.
- Draftsman in Survey and settlement wing – A Diploma in Civil Engineering from any Institute approved by All India Council for Technical Education (or) National Trade Certificate in the trade of Draftsman(Civil) awarded by National Council for Vocational Training (for Draftsman) (or) A Certificate in Army Trade Draftsman (field) issued by Madras Engineering Group.
- Surveyor-cumAssistant Draughtsman in Tamil Nadu Town and Country Planning Department – A pass in the Draughtsman ship (Civil) course under the revised syllabus introduced from July 1952, conducted by the Government of India, Ministry of Labour: or A certificate in Army Trade Draughtsman (Field) issued by the President, Technical Testing Board, Madras Engineering Group and Centre; or A certificate in Draughtsman (Civil) issued by the Craftsman Training Centre; or The National Trade Certificate of Draftsman (Civil) Trade or Surveyor Trade awarded by the national council for training in vocational Trades, Government of India through Industrial Training Institute and Completion of successful training in apprenticeship under the Apprentices Act 1961; or Must possess a Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- Field Surveyor, Draftsman and Surveyor-cum-Assistant Draughtsman – 32 years
- For the persons who are trained in Survey in ITI in Tamil Nadu in respect of posts of Field Surveyor and Draftsman only – 37 years
Selection Process for TNPSC Recruitment 202
The selection will be done on the basis of a written exam only
The exam will consist of 2 objective Types Paper
Paper –I (Objective Type)
Paper II (Objective Type)
- Registration Fee – Rs.150/-
- Examination Fee – Rs. 100/-