Limited (UPPCL) is hiring candidates for 113 vacancies of Assistant Engineer (Trainee). Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode from 12 November onwards. The last date of online application submission is 2 December 2021.
Table of Contents
|Notification||UPPCL AE Recruitment 2021 Notification out upenergy.in, 113 Vacancies Notified, Apply Online from 12 November|
|Notification Date||Oct 29, 2021|
|Last Date of Submission||Dec 2, 2021|
|Organization||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited|
|Education Qual||Other Qualifications, Graduate|
|Functional||Administration, Other Functional Area|
- Commencement of submission of online application: 12 November 2021
- Last date for submission of online application: 2 December 2021
- Date for Payment of Fee (Offline): 12 November to 4 December 2021
- Payment Mode (Online): Net Banking by using Debit/ Credit card/ SBI bank Challan.
UPPCL AE Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
- Asst Engineer (Trainee) Electrical – 75 Posts
- Asst Engineer (Trainee) Electronics/ Tele Communication – 14 Posts
- Asst Engineer (Trainee) (Computer Science/ IT) – 24 Posts
UPPCL AE Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Asst Engineer (Trainee) Electrical – The candidate must have a degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University.
- Asst Engineer (Trainee) Electronics/ Tele Communication – The candidate must have a degree in (Electronics/ Tele Communication Engg from a recognized University.
- Asst Engineer (Trainee) (Computer Science/ IT) -The candidate must have a degree in Computer Science/IT from a recognized University.
UPPCL AE Recruitment 2021 Age Limit – 21 to 40 years (There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms)
UPPCL AE Recruitment 2021 Pay Scale: as per 7th pay commission (Pay Matrix Level 10: Rs. 59500 (minimum level in revised pay matrix), Dearness and other allowances admissible as per rules of UPPCL.
Apply Online – to active from 12 November
How to apply for UPPCL AE Recruitment 2021
The applications will be accepted through online mode only. The candidates are advised to log in on the official website and follow the instructions carefully given therein step by step for completing and submission of the application form.