UPPCL Recruitment 2020: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) has released notification for recruitment of Technical Electrical 2020. The Online Application for UPPCL Recruitment is active from 01st July to 20th July 2020. There are total 608 vacancies in UPPCL. As per the official site of UPPCL, interested and eligible candidates can apply online by clicking on the link below, after it is released on official website. The direct link is provided along with requirements of application form & steps to complete the form. Read further to know the details and link.
UPPCL Recruitment 2020
Candidates can also check the Important Points, Prerequisites, Link and Steps to Apply Online for UPPCL Technician Electrical Recruitment . Candidates can start applying for the online application form from 01st July 2020. The application form has to be submitted through online mode only. The last date to apply online is 20th July 2020. Candidates are advised to fill the Online form before the last date to avoid last day website breakdown.
Interested and eligible candidates can check their eligibility for the UPPCL Technician Electrical Recruitment Online form and apply online using the given details. Read further to know more.
UPPCL Recruitment 2020: Overview
|Exam Name||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited|
|Online Application Start Date||01st July 2020|
|Last Date||20th July 2020|
|Fee Payment Last Date||20th July 2020|
|No of Vacancies||608|
|Eligibility Criteria||10th Pass|
UPPCL: Vacancy Details
The category-wise vacancy distribution is given in the table.
|General||EWS||OBC (non-creamy layer)||SC||ST|
UPPCL Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
The following is the eligibility criteria for Junior Engineer (Civil):
- Education Qualification: Candidate Must Have Passed Class 10th From A Recognized Board.Or ITI In Electrical / Electrician.
- Age Limit: (As on 01st January 2020)Minimum-18 Years
Maximum- 40 Years
Age Relaxation(upper Age Limit)- As per Apprenticeship Act 1961
UPPCL Mode of Selection
The selection for UPPCL Technician Electrical Recruitment will be made on the basis of:
- Computer Based Test(CBT
- Document Verification
UPPCL Online Application Fee
The Online application fee for different categories of UPPCL Application Fee 2020:
- General/ OBC hailing from U.P – Rs. 1,000/-
- Candidates Other Than UP – Rs. 1,000/-
- SC/ST hailing from U.P.–Rs. 700/-
Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking/E Challan/SBI Challan.
Prerequisites for UPPCL Online form 2020:
- 10th class mark sheet
- 12th class mark sheet
- A scanned copy of coloured passport size photo in JPG format
- A scanned copy of signature in JPG format
- Photo ID proof
UPPCL Recruitment 2020: Exam Pattern
The exam will be in 2 parts, which are explained below:
The Part 1 of exam consists of 50 questions based on Computer Knowledge (NIELIT of “CCC”)
- Each question will carry 1 marks
- Negative markings include deduction of 1/4th marks for every wrong answer.
The Part 2 of Exam have 4 sections that include Technical Knowledge, General Studies & Reasoning Ability, General English and Hindi. Read the following table to know the detailed exam pattern.
|Section||Total No. of Qs||Total Marks||Total Time|
|Technical Knowledge||150||150||3 hrs|
|General Studies & Reasoning Ability||20||20|
UPPCL Technician: Syllabus
Check the UPPCL Technician Electrical syllabus below. Here we present the subject-wise syllabus.
Computer Knowledge about Computer:
- Basic of Computers,
- Generations of computer,
- Input & Output Device,
- Hardware & Software,
- Shortcuts & Basic knowledge MS word,
- MS Excel,
- MS power point,
- Memory Orientation,
- Computer Abbreviations,
- Modern day Technology.
- Geographical and Socio Economic development of India.
- Knowledge of current events of National and International importance
- Modern History (From 1857 on wards) of India,
- Indian culture,
- Indian Polity,
- Indian Economy,
- Polity of India.
- Questions will be asked from analogies,
- Similarities and Differences,
- Spatial Visualization,
- Spatial Orientation,
- Problem Solving,
- Decision making,
- Visual memory,
- Relationship concepts,
- Arithmetic reasoning,
- Verbal and figure classification,
- Arithmetical number series,
- Non-verbal series,
- Coding and decoding,
- Statement conclusion,
- Syllogistic reasoning.
- Standard of questions will be metric education.
- Spot the Error,
- Fill in the Blanks,
- Spellings/Detecting Mis-spelt words,
- Idioms & Phrases,
- One word substitution,
- Improvement of Sentences,
- Active/Passive Voice of Verbs,
- Conversion into Direct/ Indirect narration,
- Shuffling of Sentence parts,
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage,
- Cloze Passage,
- Comprehension Passage.
- Correction of sentences,
- Active passive voice,
- Direct indirect sentences,
- Verbs/Tense/Non Finites,
- Substituting phrasal verbs for expression,
- Synonyms and Antonyms,
- Use of adjective,
- Compound preposition,
- Use of pronouns.
- Various safety measures involved in the Industry. Elementary First Aid. The concept of Standard.
- Identification of Trade-Hand tools-Specifications.
- Fundamental of electricity. Electron theory-free electron. Fundamental terms, definitions, units & effects of electric current.
- Soldiers, flux and soldering technique. Resistors types of resistors & properties of resistors.
- Definition, Explanation, and
- Voltage grading of different types of Insulators,
- Ohm’s Law
- Properties of insulators, conductors, and semiconductors.
- Law of Resistance. Series and parallel circuits.
Steps to Apply Online for UPPCL Recruitment 2020
Follow the given steps to complete the application for UPPCL Online form 2020
- As you click the given online apply link, click the “Registration” part.
- Select the option whether you want to register with or without Aadhar Card.
- Enter the required credentials,
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.
Please ensure Payment has been made. The completion of the UPPCL Online form requires the payment.
UPPCL Online Form 2020
Link for UPPCL Online Application is provided below which will active on 01st July 2020:
Note: The online application is going to active on 01st July 2020.
UPPCL Online Application Form 2020 stands invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the application form
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the application will be considered for final submission.
- Non-submission of application fee
- Submission of UPPCL Application by post is not acceptable.
Important Information for UPPCL 2020:
- The only mode of application is ONLINE. The printed/ hard copies of the application form will not be entertained
- All papers in the online examination will be of objective type multiple choice questions
- Candidates must check the Eligibility criteria thoroughly before applying for UPPCL Recruitment 2020
- One must take care of the Online application’s start and end date.
- Candidates will have to stay updated for downloading call letters for online test.