UPPSC Recruitment 2022 Notification: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has published a notification for the post of Inspector, Numismatic Officer, Professor cum Principal, Medical Officer, and Joint Director. Candidates can apply online up to 09 July 2022. However, the last date for submitting the application fee is 06 July 2022.
- Starting Date of Online Application – 90 June 2022
- Last Date of Submitting Online Application – 09 July 2022
- Last Date of Submitting Application Fee – 06 July 2022
UPPSC Vacancy Details
- Inspector – 9
- Numismatic Officer – 1
- Joint Director – 1
- Professor cum Principal in College of Nursing, Kanpur. (General Selection – 1 Post
- Medical Officer (Allopath) – 2 Posts
UPPSC Recrutiment 2022 Salary:
- Inspector – Level-7, 44,900- 1,42,400 (Pay Band- Rs.9300-34,800/grade pay-4600/-)
- Numismatic Officer – : Rs. 15600-39100/-
- Joint Director – 15,600-39,100/-, Grade Pay- Rs. 7,600/
- Professor cum Principal – Level 13K, Pay Band- Rs. 131100-216600/-
- Medical Officer (Allopath) – Rs. 15600-39100, Grade pay: Rs. 5400/-
Eligibility Criteria for UPPSC Recrutiment 2022
- Inspector – Bachelor’s degree from a university established by law in India. Candidates must be permanent Government Servants with at least ten years of continuous service in any ministerial post under state Government.
- Numismatic Officer – A first-class Post graduate degree in Ancient Indian History and Archaeology or Culture with Numismatic as one of the papers from a University established by law in India or a degree recognized by the Govt. as equivalent thereto. Diploma in Museology from an Institution recognized by the Govt. or Two years of working experience in the field of Indian Numismatics on a responsible post in a Museum of repute
- Joint Director – A post-graduate degree with at least 48 percent marks in aggregate in Business Administration or Agricultural Economics or Agronomy or Economics or Econometrics or Mathematical Statistics or Cultural Anthropology or Agriculture or a degree in Engineering. and at least ten years experience in Programme Evaluation. The candidates should have experience in conducting evaluation studies in various fields of rural development with an emphasis on socioeconomic and agro-economic aspects. The candidates should also possess a background of extensive fieldwork in the rural areas of the State.
- Professor cum Principal in College of Nursing – M.Sc (Nursing) with five years of teaching experience in any college of nursing and at least two years of administrative experience in any college of nursing/school of nursing.
- Medical Officer (Allopath) – M.B.B.S. degree from a University established by law in India or a qualification recognized by Govt. as equivalent thereto. Registration with the State Medical Council, Uttar Pradesh.
How to Apply for UPPSC Recruitment 2022?
Step 1: On clicking “Apply” Candidate Registration will be displayed. The basic Registration form will be displayed by clicking the ‘Candidate Registration’ respective to Examination. After filling out the Basic Registration form, the candidates must check all the information filled in them. If any correction/modification is required, click on ‘Click here to modify’ and ensure the required corrections/ modifications. After being fully satisfied with all the information filled, click on ‘Submit Application’ consequently, the registration of the first stage shall be over. Thereafter ‘Print Registration Slip’ shall be displayed and Print of Registration Slip must be taken by clicking on Print Registration Slip.
Step 2: Now, go to “Click here to proceed for payment”. After clicking the above caption of ‘Click here to proceed for payment”/ Third stage:- Click on “Proceed for final submission of the application form (Part-2)” as a result of which ‘format’ shall be displayed. The candidates are required to enter all the required information in the format. The photo and signature duly scanned shall be uploaded also.
|Official Notification Download Here||Click Here|
|Application Link||Apply Now|
|Official Website||Official Website|
|Join the telegram Link For More Government Jobs||टेलीग्राम डेली जॉब अपडेट|
|Join Facebook Group||Join Facebook Group|
- Unreserved – Exam fee Rs. 80/- + On-line (General) processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 105/-
- OBC – Exam fee Rs. 80/- + On-line Class processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 105/-
- SC – Exam fee Rs. 40/- + Online Caste processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 65/-
- ST – Exam fee Rs. 40/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 65/-
- Handicapped – Exam fee NIL+ On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 25/-
- Dependents of the – According to the original category Freedom Fighters mentioned from Sl. Nos. 1 to 4.
- Ex-Serviceman – Exam fee Rs. 40/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 65/-
- Women – According to the original category mentioned from Sl. Nos. 1 to 4.