UPRVUNL Recruitment 2022: Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (UPRVUNL) has released an important notice regarding the amendment in the application submission dates for recruitment to the post of Jr Engineer (Trainee), Assistant Accountant, Chemist Gr-II, and Lab Assistant.
Table of Contents
According to the notice, the board has decided to start the online application procedure from 21 February 2022 which was earlier scheduled to start from 28 January 2022. Willing candidates will be able to submit UPRVUNL Recruitment 2022 online applications till 22 March 2022. Earlier, the last date of application was 27 February 2022, and the application fee was to fill till 29 February 2022. Now, the application fee will be remitted till 22 March 2022.
UPRVUNL Job Summary
|Notification||UPRVUNL Recruitment 2022: Apply Online for 134 JE, Asst Accountant & Other Posts from 21 Feb @uprvunl.org|
|Notification Date||8 Jan, 2022|
|Last Date of Submission||21 Mar, 2022|
|Education Qual||Senior Secondary, Other Qualifications, Graduate|
|Functional||Administration, Other Funtional Area|
Further, the board has modified the qualification requirement. The candidates are advised to read the notification before applying. Candidates can go through UPRVUNL Recruitment 2022 Notification for more details like qualification, experience, selection criteria and other details.
- Commencement of submission of online application: 21 February 2022
- Last date for submission of online application: 21 March 2022
- Last date for submission of online application fee: 22 March 2022
UPRVUNL Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
- Jr Engineer (Trainee) E & M) – 82 Posts
- Assistant Accountant – 21 Posts
- Chemist Gr II – 14 Posts
- Lab Assistant – 17 Posts
UPRVUNL Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Jr Engineer (Trainee) E & M) -Diploma (Relevant Engg) from a recognized University.
- Assistant Accountant – Degree (Commerce) from a recognized University. Candidates should note that degree from distance learning education shall not be eligible or degree/provisional degree must be completed at the time of submission of application.
- Chemist Gr II – M.Sc (Chemistry) from a recognized University. Candidates should note that degree from distance learning education shall not be eligible or a Master’s Degree/provisional degree must be completed at the time of submission of application.
- Lab Assistant – Intermediate/ Degree (Chemistry) from a recognized Board. Candidates should note that intermediate/degree from distance learning education shall not be eligible or intermediate/degree must be completed at the time of submission of application.
- Minimum Age required for Junior Engineer, Lab Assistant Posts: 18 Years
- Minimum Age required for Chemist Gr-II, Asst Accountant Posts: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
UPRVUNL Recruitment 2022 Selection Criteria
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of written test and merit.
|Official Notification Download Here||Download Notification|
|Application Link||Apply Online|
|Official Website||Official Website|
|Join telegram Link For More Government Jobs||टेलीग्राम डेली जॉब अपडेट|
|Join Facebook Group||Join Facebook Group|
How to apply for UPRVUNL Recruitment 2022
Interested candidates can apply online from 21 February 2022 to 21 March 2022. After submission of online application, the candidates can take a printout of the application for future reference.
UPRVUNL Application Fee
- Others: Rs.1180/-
- SC/ ST (Residents of UP): Rs.826/-
- PwD Category (Residents of UP) for Jr Engineer (Trainee): Rs. 12/-