Computer Assistant Jobs in UP: Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (UPRVUNL) has vacant positions for the post of Computer Assistant. Graduates who have a typing speed of 30 words per minute are eligible for UPRVUNL Computer AssistantJobs 2022.
Table of Contents
In order to get these jobs, the candidates are required to apply online from 06 September 2022 onwards. The application window will be opened for a month i.e. till 06 October 2022 on uprvunl.org.
- Starting Date of UPRVUNL Online Application – 06 September 2022
- Last Date of UPRVUNL Online Application – 06 October 2022
UPRVUNL Computer Assistant Vacancy Details
Computer Assistant -120 Post
Eligibility Criteria for UPRVUNL Computer Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Graduation from a recognized university
- Typing speed of 30 words per minute in Hindi Typing
UPRVUNL Computer Assistant Salary
UPRVUNL Computer Assistant Age Limit:
21 to 40 years
Selection Process for UPRVUNL Computer Assistant Recruitment 20222
The selection will be done on the basis of:
- Computer-based test – 180 marks
- Typing test – 20 marks
How to Apply for UPRVUNL Recruitment 2022?
The candidates can apply online by following steps:
- Step 1: Registration/Sign Up of Personal Details, and Contact details. Login id and password will be sent to you through e-mail on your registered e-mail ID
- Step-2: Re-Login and complete the Registration of Online Application by filling-up Personal Details, | Qualification Details, and uploading (Photo/Signature) and Declaration. submission of Application Form makes payment through Online Payment Gateway i.e. State Bank Multi Option Payment System (SBMOPS) via Debit card, Credit card, Internet banking, etc.
- General / OBC / EWS : Rs. 1180/-
- SC / ST: Rs. 826/-
- PH: Rs. 12/-
Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / E Challan