WBPHIDCL Recruitment 2022: West Bengal Police Housing & Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited (WBPHIDCL) has released the notification for recruitment to the post of Sub Assistant Engineer. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 3 June 2022. Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of a written exam or viva voce. Candidates can check educational qualifications, experience, selection criteria, and other details below.
Table of Contents
- Commencement of submission of online application: 18 May 2022
- Last date for submission of online application: 3 June 2022
WBPHIDCL Job Summary
|Notification||WBPHIDCL Recruitment 2022 for Sub Assistant Engineer Posts, Salary up to Rs. 20,000/-|
|Notification Date||May 23, 2022|
|Last Date of Submission||Jun 3, 2022|
|Education Qual||Other Qualifications, Graduate|
WBPHIDCL Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
- Sub Assistant Engineer (Civil)
- Sub Assistant Engineer (Electrical)
WBPHIDCL Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: Diploma in the concerned subject from a recognized University. Candidates can refer to the official notification for more details.
Candidates must be between the age group of 21 to 40 years. There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per govt norms.
WBPHIDCL Recruitment 2022 Selection Criteria
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of a written exam or viva voce.
Download WBPHIDCL Recruitment 2022 Notification
WBPHIDCL Recruitment 2022 Salary
WBPHIDCL Recruitment 2022 Application Form
Interested candidates can apply online on or before 3 June 2022. Candidates are required to check the application notification for more details.
How to Apply for West Bengal Police Housing Recruitment 2022
- Search the official website @ wbphidcl.com
- Click Recruitment>> Recruitment for post of Sub Assistant engineer (Civil) & (Electrical)
- Download the advertisement and read the eligibility conditions.
- If you are eligible for this above-said post, apply now.
- All details are carefully filled in the online form.
- Recheck whether the mandatory details are correct then submit the application form.
- Finally, take a printout of your online form for future correspondence.