Assam Rifle Bharti Rally 2023 Notification: Office of the Director-General Assam Rifle is inviting applications from candidates from across the country, for the post of Rifleman General Duty, Havildar Clerk, Warrant Officer Radio Mechanic, Warrant Officer Draftsman, Rifleman Armourer, Rifleman NA, Rifleman BB, Rifleman Carp, Rifleman Cook, Rifleman Safai and Rifleman WM. They can apply under the Compassionate Ground Appointment Scheme.
Table of Contents
The recruitment rally will tentatively be held from 11 February 2023 at Headquarters Directorate General Assam Rifles. The candidates are required to submit the offline application in the prescribed format.
Assam Rifle Recruitment Rally Notification is published in the employment newspaper dated 24 December 2022 to 30 December 2022.
- Last Date of Application – 22 January 2022
- Recruitment rally date – 11 February 2023
|Notification||Assam Rifle Bharti Rally 2023 for Rifleman, Clerk, and Other Posts, Attend Rally|
|Last Date Of Submission||11 Feb 2023|
|Jobs Location||All India|
|Organization/ Department||Assam Rifle|
|Total Post||110 Post|
|Post Details||Rifleman, Clerk, and Other Posts|
Related Govt Jobs
OSSC Recruitment 2022-23 For Steno, Typist, Storekeeper, Librarian, and Others, Apply Online
TMC Recruitment 2023 For 360 LDC, Nurse And Others Posts, Apply Online
Mumbai Port Apprentice Recruitment 2023 For COPA Apprenticeship Post, Apply Online
MCL Recruitment 2022-23 For 295 Overman, Mining Sirdar and Others, Apply Online
ISRO Recruitment 2023 for 526 Assistant, UDC and Steno Posts Across India, Apply Online
Assam Rifle Vacancy Details
- Rifleman General Duty (GD) – 81
- Havildar Clerk – 01
- Warrant Officer Radio Mechanic (RM) for Male Candidates – 01
- Warrant Officer Draftsman for Male Candidates – 01
- Rifleman Armourer for Male Candidates – 01
- Rifleman NA for Male Candidates – 01
- Rifleman BB for Male Candidates – 02
- Rifleman CARP for Male Candidates – 01
- Rifleman Cook for Male Candidates – 04
- Rifleman Safai for Male Candidates – 01
- Rifleman VM for Male Candidates – 01
Eligibility Criteria for Assam Rifle Rifleman and Other Posts
- Rifleman General Duty (GD) – 10th class passed from a recognized Board
- Havildar Clerk – Intermediate or Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) examination from a recognized Board/University or equivalent. (b) Skill Test Norms on Computer: English typing with a minimum speed of 35 words per minute on a computer OR Hindi typing with a minimum speed of 30 words per minute on a computer
- Radio Mechanic – 10th from a recognized board with a diploma in Radio and Television Technology or Electronics or Telecommunications Computer or Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or Domestic appliances from any institution recognized by the Central Government or the State Government. OR (b) 12th Standard or Intermediate or equivalent with aggregate marks of fifty per cent in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics from a recognized board or University Institution. Practical knowledge of the trade
- Draftsman – 12th or equivalent from a recognized board and 3 years Diploma in Architectural Assistantship
- Rifleman Armourer – 1Oth class pass from a recognised Board. Basic aptitude (practical in nature) in the trade will be assessed by the Trade (Skill) Test.
- Rifleman Nursing Assistant – 1Oth class passed with English, Maths, and Science from a recognised board basic aptitude (practical in nature) in the trade will be assessed by the Trade (Skill) Test.
- Rifleman Washerman – 1Oth class pass from a recognized Board. Practical knowledge in washerman skills and knowledge of different types of fabrics, ironing, dry cleaning, and operation of washing machines will be assessed by the Trade (Skill) Test.
- Rifleman Barber – 10th class pass from a recognized Board. Practical knowledge Rifleman
- Carp – 10th class passed from a recognised Board.
- Cook – 10th passed and practical knowledge
- Safari – 10th passed and knowledge of sweeping, toilets, etc.
- Washerman, Nursing Assistant, Armourer, GD – 18 to 23 years
- Other – 18 to 25 years
Selection Process for Assam Rifle Rifleman, Clerk and Other Posts
The selection will be done on the basis of:
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Written Test
- Trade (Skill) Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination Test
How to Apply for Assam Rifle Recruitment 2022?
Eligible and interested candidates can submit filled-in applications to Directorate General Assam Rifles (Recruitment Branch) Laitkor, Shillong Meghalaya – 793010.
The application should be filled as per the format attached along with self-attested copies of the educational certificate, domicile certificate, caste certificate, diploma/technical/ITI certificate (as applicable) of the trade in accordance with Qualitative Requirements, including one xerox copy of photo lD i.e. AADHAAR, PAN/Voter ID/ Driving license etc