NGT Recruitment 2022: National Green Tribunal (NGT) has issued a notice regarding the recruitment to the post of Assistant (Judicial), Stenographer Grade 1, Hindi Translator, Librarian, Stenographer Grade 2 and Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade). Vacancies are available for the Principal Branch in New Delhi and Zonal Benches at Bhopal, Chennai, Pune and Kolkata.
Table of Contents
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline in the prescribed format. The last date for submitting the application is 25 July 2022.
Last Date of Application – 25 July 2022
NGT Vacancy Details
- Assistant (Judicial) – 6
- Stenographer Grade 1 -4
- Hindi Translator – 1
- Librarian – 2
- Stenographer Grade 2 – 9
- Staff Car Driver (Oridinary Grade) – 5
BDL Recruitment 2022 for Assistant/Junior Manager and Others, Check Eligibility Apply Online
NABARD Grade A Recruitment 2022 for 170 Assistant Manager Posts Here, Apply Online
Indian Army LDC Recruitment 2022 for Clerk Post Air Defense Centre, 12th Passed Apply
ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2022 for 28 Specialist Grade– II Post, Apply Online
PSPCL Recruitment 2022 for 1690 Assistant Lineman (ALM) Posts, Apply from 31 July
Eligibility Criteria for NGT Assistant, Steno, Translator, Driver and Librarian
- Assistant (Judicial) – Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized university and computer training course of six months duration from a recognized university.
- Stenographer Grade 1 – Graduation from a recognized university. Dictation 10 mts @100 wpm and transcription 50 mts (English), 65 mts (Hindi) on computer.
- Hindi Transaltor – Master’s Degree in Hindi or English with English or Hindi as compulsory or elective subject or medium of examination at Degree Level from a recognized university.
- Libraraian – Bachelor’s Degree in Libraray Science or Library and Information from a recognized university and 2 years experience in library
- Stenographer Grade 2 – 12th from a recognized university. Dictation 10 mts @100 wpm and transcription 50 mts (English), 65 mts (Hindi) on computer.
- Staff Car Driver (Oridinary Grade) – 10th pass and possess a valid driving licence. 3 years of experience and knowledge of motor mechanism
NGT Age Limit
- Assistant (Judicial) – 21 to 30 years
- Stenographer Grade 1 – 21 to 30 years
- Hindi Transaltor – 23 to 32 years
- Libraraian – 21 to 30 years
- Stenographer Grade 2 – 21 to 27 years
- Staff Car Driver (Oridinary Grade) – 18 to 27 years
How to Apply for NGT Recruitment 2022?
The application, in the prescribed format, duly filled in, complete in all respects alongwith self-attested copies of relevant certificates should be sent by speed post, so as to reach the “Registrar General, National Green Tribunal, Principal Branch, Faridkot House, Copernicus Marg, New Delhi -11001.
NGT Recruitment Notification Download