SAIL Recruitment 2022 Notification: Steel Authority of India Ltd (SAIL) Rourkela Steel Plant (RSP) has released a notification for the various Training programs of one-year duration at Ispat General Hospital, Rourkela. Vacancies are available for various posts including Medical Attendant, Critical Care Nursing, Advanced Specialized Nursing, Data Entry Operator, Hospital Administration, Radiographer, Pharmacist, and others.
Table of Contents
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these posts on or before 08 October 2022. The process of online application will commence on 23 September 2022.
Candidates having certain educational qualifications including Diploma in General Nursing & Mid-Wifery Course/B.Sc Nursing/Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT)/Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) with additional eligibility as mentioned in the notification can apply for SAIL Recruitment 2022 Notification.
Ref. No: PL-M&HS/1898
Commencement of Online Application Process: 23 September 2022
Last Date for Submission of Application: 08 October 2022
Vacancy Details SAIL Recruitment 2022 Notification
- Medical Attendant Training-100
- Critical Care Nursing Training-20
- Advanced Specialized Nursing Training(ASNT)-40
- Data Entry Operator/Medical TranscriptionTraining-06
- Medical Lab. Technician Training-10
- Hospital Administration Training-10
- OT/ Anesthesia Assistant Training-05
- Advanced Physiotherapy Training-03
- Radiographer Training-03
- Pharmacist Training-03
Eligibility Criteria SAIL Recruitment 2022 Notification
In a bid to check the details of the educational qualifications of the posts, please check the notification.
How to Apply SAIL Recruitment 2022 Notification
Candidates can apply online on or before 08 October 2022 through http://igh.sailrsp.co.in only after following the steps given below.
1) Go to the website http://igh.sailrsp.co.in
2) Click on “Apply for Trainee Advt. no.-Ref. No. PL-M&HS/1898, Date: 16/09/2022” under “what’s new”.
1. Online Application Form.
2. View Filled Form.
Click on option 1, “Online Application form”